Ryapisova Alevtina Gennadievna
Сandidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Psychology and Pedagogy of the Institute of Natural and Socio-Economic Sciences of the “Novosibirsk state pedagogical University», Novosibirsk e-mail: email@example.com, ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3730-8706
Yakushenko Svetlana Olegovna
Master’s degree student, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University,
Novosibirsk, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PSYCHOLOGICAL ENLIGHTENMENT OF SUBJECTS
OF THE INCLUSIVE EDUCATIONAL PROCESS
The article presents the main results of research activities devoted to the implementation of the labor function of a teacher-psychologist – psychological enlightenment in an inclusive practice. The key concept is defined: psychological enlightenment is understood as a type of professional activity of a teacher-psychologist, which provides for the dissemination of scientific psychological knowledge, contributes to the expansion of horizons and the development of the value attitude of individuals and groups of people to the phenomena in the educational space. The purpose of the study is to characterize the actual aspects of the content and adequate forms and methods of psychological enlightenment in the context of inclusive practice. Thematic content, various forms and methods of psychological enlightenment of subjects of inclusive education – teachers, parents and students of different ages-are proposed. As an author’s result, a project of the activity of a teacher-psychologist on the organization of psychological enlightenment on the basis of a calendar of events related to inclusive education was developed. On the basis of calendar and thematic planning, recommendations for organizing outreach activities in an educational organization that implements inclusive education are proposed.
Keywords: inclusive education, labor function, psychological enlightenment, persons with special educational needs, limited health opportunities, psychological and pedagogical assistance, interactive forms and methods, calendar of events.
1. Zemsh M. B. Psychological and pedagogical education of parents in the conditions of an inclusive school. Problems and prospects of education development: Collection of articles of the III All-Russian Scientific and practical conference (with international participation) (Eds.) I. A. Akhmetshin, R. G. Izmailova, A. A. Losev. Orekhovo-Zuyevo, 2018, pp. 172–176. (In Russian)
2. Kuzmina O. S. Preparation of teachers for work in the conditions of inclusive education: autoref. … candidate of pedagogical sciences. Omsk, 2015.
3. Lukyanchenko N. V. Psychological education in practical psychology (on the example of the popular science lecture “Psychology of optimism”). Journal of Practical Psychology and Psychoanalysis, 2012, no. 4.
4. Martsinkovskaya T. D. Psychological counseling and education. Children’s practical psychology, 2000, pp. 107–110.
5. Onuchina L. A. Features of psychological education of parents in the conditions of inclusive education. Pedagogical search, 2015, no. 11–12, pp. 51–54.
6. Pakhalyan, V. E. Psychological education in the context of problems of domestic practical psychology. Vestnik prakticheskoy psikhologii obrazovaniya, 2016, pp. 32-42.
7. Ryapisova A. G. Innovative forms of organization of the educational process. Bulletin of Pedagogical Innovations, 2017, no. 1 (45), pp. 5–14.
8. Samartseva E. G. Formation of professional readiness of future teachers for inclusive education of preschool children: abstract. … candidate of pedagogical sciences. Orel, 2012.
9. Samoukina N. V. Practical psychologist at school: lectures, counseling, trainings, 2017.
10. Khitryuk V. V. Formation of inclusive readiness of future teachers in the conditions of higher education: abstract. … doctor of pedagogical sciences. Kaliningrad, 2015.
11. Cherkasova S. A. Formation of psychological and pedagogical readiness of future teachers-psychologists to work in the system of inclusive education: abstract. … cand. psychological sciences. Moscow, 2012.
12. Chuprov L. F. Psychological education in the system of psychoprophylactic work of a practical psychologist: fundamentals of theory and methodology. PEM: Psychology. Educology. Medicine., 2013, no. 1–2, pp. 164–241.
13. Shumilovskaya Yu. V. Preparation of the future teacher to work with students in the conditions of inclusive education: autoref. … candidate of pedagogical sciences. Shuya, 2011.