Kuz’ Natalia Alexandrovna
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Preschool Education Theory and Methodology, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk. E-mail: email@example.com. ORCID: 0000-0003-4164-7962
Popova Anna Vadimovna
Teacher-defectologist of the MKDOU of Novosibirsk “Kindergarten No. 362 of the combined type”, Novosibirsk. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. ORCID: 0000-0002-2199-6236
TEAM BUILDING TECHNOLOGY USE DURING THE ORGANIZATION OF INNOVATIVE ACTIVITIES OF PRESCHOOL EDUCATION TEACHERS
The article purpose is to present the methodical experience of team building technology usingб based on the theory of U in the organization of innovative activities of preschool education teachers. A theoretical analysis of the problem of organizing teamwork in order to design and test innovative educational projects implemented at the preschool education level is given. A highly effective tool that can be used to create innovative solutions in team building is the U Theory, founded by Otto Sharmer and Peter Senge. The U theory is based on three principles: an open mind, an open heart and an open will.
The study of the possibilities of using team building technology in the organization of innovative activities of preschool education teachers (on the example of the municipal state preschool educational institution No. 362 in Novosibirsk) was conducted during several stages: organizational, diagnostic, approbation and reflexive-evaluative. A comprehensive assessment model was created, including motivational, cognitive, activity and personal criteria, to diagnose the level of teachers’ readiness for innovative activities. A team of kindergarten teachers presented an innovative long-term project “Touch the heart”. The project was focused on the interaction of the family with the kindergarten through the pupils’ socio-cultural development and the revival of the spiritual and moral traditions of our country. During the three years of the project implementation, the creative group work was rested on the team building technology use based on the theory of U, and took place in several stages: adaptation; grouping and cooperation; activities regulation; functioning. The results allowed to make it possible to develop a managing the innovative activities model of a creative group of a preschool educational organization and formulate psychological and pedagogical conditions for the team building technology use in the organization of innovative activities of preschool education teachers.
Keywords: team building technology, U theory, innovative project, innovative activity of preschool education teachers.
1. Bozhko O. V. Technologies of effective team building in education in the conditions of the Federal State Educational Standard [Electronic resource]. URL: http://pedrazvitie.ru/servisy/publik/publ?id=7479 (accessed: 01.03.2021). (In Russian)
2. Bolshunova N. Ya. Socio-cultural formation as the basis of spiritual and moral development of preschoolers in the forms of children’s subculture. Problems of moral and ethical psychology in modern Russia. Ed. by M. I. Volovikova. M.: Publishing house “Institute of Psychology SB RAS”, 2011. pp. 243-257. (In Russian)
3. Voropaeva E. E. Scientific and methodological support for the development of teachers’ readiness for innovative activity: an educational and methodoical manual. Shuya: Publishing House of Shuisky phil. IvSU, 2014. 204 p. (In Russian)
4. Voropaeva E. E. Structure and criteria of a teacher’s readiness for innovative activity. Modern problems of science and education. 2014. No. 4. (In Russian)
5. Gerter G. Teamwork. Practical recommendations for success in the group. Kharkiv: Humanitarian Center, 2006. 192 p. (In Russian)
6. Gorev P. M., Utemov V. V. Innovative activity of an educational institution as one of the conditions for improving the quality of education. Scientific and methodological electronic journal “Concept”. 2015. No. 7. pp. 51-55. (In Russian)
7. Grigoriev D. V. Managing the work of project teams: educational and methodical materials. Moscow: MIEP, 2007. 36 p. (In Russian)
8. Istyufeeva Zh. N., Kuzminykh S. A. Organizational and managerial conditions for the development of professional competence of teachers of preschool educational institutions. Bulletin of Pedagogical Innovations. 2020. № 3 (59). pp 12-20. (In Russian)
9. Kazin F. A., Makarchenko M. A., Tikhomirova O. G. Modern technologies of initiation, development and project management in education: an educational and methodical manual. St. Petersburg: ITMO University, 2016. 147 p. (In Russian)
10. Kuznetsova E. B. Introduction of innovations in the management activity of the head of a preschool educational institution. St. Petersburg: Prometheus, 2012. 210 p. (In Russian)
11. Kulikova T. I. Technologies of team building. Concept. 2015. No. 9. pp. 98-102. (In Russian)
12. Potashnik M. M. Management of innovative processes in education. Moscow: Academy, 1994. 298 p. (In Russian)
13. Sharmer O. Fundamentals of the theory of U: the main principles and application in practice. M.: MYTH, 2019. 240 p. (In Russian)
14. Scharmer O. Theory U: leadership from the future. Moscow: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, 2019. 508 p. (In Russian)
15. Shisharina N. V. Methodological substantiation of the problem of studying innovations in education. Bulletin of Kostroma State University. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology. Sociokinetics. 2017. No. 1. pp. 25-27. (In Russian)