Belyaeva Raisa Aleksandrovna
Associate Professor of Theory and Methodology of Preschool Education, the Institute
of Childhood, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk.
Email:Braemail@example.com. ORCID: 0000-0001-7065-3531
INTERACTION OF TEACHERS AND PARENTS IN THE UPBRINGING OF CHILDREN IN A PRESCHOOL EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION IN THE CONTEXT OF MODERN REQUIREMENTS
The article presents an analysis of the pedagogical conditions of successful interaction between teachers and parents in the upbringing of children in a preschool educational organization. The features of social interaction of teachers, parents and other participants of the educational process are highlighted, the elements of social interaction in a preschool organization are identified. The ways and methods of using traditional and innovative forms of collaboration are shown. The article describes the traditional forms that are often used by teachers, and are effective in modern conditions of kindergarten work. Innovative forms of joint activity enable teachers and parents to use interactive means of communication, and as a result – to connect to the educational activities of children and become active participants in this activity. In the article, the author does not pretend to the completeness of the description of the forms, means and methods of interaction. Description and classification of innovative forms of joint interaction between teachers and parents is the task of the near future specialists of preschool education. For the successful implementation of the tasks set, it is necessary to take into account the material and social component, as well as a sufficient number of qualified teachers in the preschool organization. When describing the forms of interaction, special importance is given to the upbringing of the pedagogical culture of parents. The necessity of purposeful, systematic activity of teachers and parents of preschool organizations for the implementation of educational tasks is emphasized. The author gives a concrete example from the practice of preschool teachers.
Keywords: pedagogical conditions, traditional forms of interaction, innovative forms of interaction, pedagogical culture of parents, communication in a social network, emotional contacts, project activity of a teacher.
1. Belyaeva R. A. Social and personal development of children with disabilities in the system of preschool educational organizations. Inclusive culture in modern society: Proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference Novosibirsk, April 25-26, 2017. Novosibirsk: Publishing house of NSTU, 2017. 275 p.
2. Vinogradova N. F. The role of education and culture in strengthening the unity and harmony of society, civil and patriotic education of the younger generation. Primary education. 2014. № 4.
3. Zvereva O. L. Krotova T. V. Communication of a teacher with parents in a preschool educational institution. Methodological recommendations. M.: Shopping center Sphere, 2019. 80 p.
4. Krasilnikova Yu. D., Solovyova E. V. Project module of creative development of children. Management of a preschool educational institution. 2012. No. 10. pp. 82-85.
5. Kuz N. A. Methodological support of educational activities in groups of combined orientation. Inclusive culture in modern society: proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference Novosibirsk, April 25-26, 2017.Novosibirsk: Publishing House of NSTU, 2017. 275 p.
6. Marushchak E. B., Lyapustina L. V. Technologies of interaction with the parent community in the preschool educational organization bulletin of pedagogical innovations. Bulletin of pedagogical innovations. 2020. № 2(58). P. 24-30.
7. Pechnikova A. A. Interaction of preschool educational institutions and families in the socialization of older preschool children. Modern problems of psychological and pedagogical support of childhood: collection of materials of the All-Russian scientific and practical Conference. Edited by G. S. Chesnokova. Novosibirsk, NGPU. 2014. pp. 83-86.
8. Skorolupova O. L. Federal state educational standard of preschool education: organization of implementation in pre-school education. Handbook of a senior preschool educator. 2014. No. 3. pp. 3-9.
9. Fayzullayeva E. D. Interaction of a teacher with parents of young children: an educational and methodological guide for the implementation of the comprehensive educational program “Teremok”. edited by I. A. Lykova. M.: Tsvetnoy Mir, 2018. 112 p.
10. Fayzullayeva E. D. Assessment of the quality of the educational environment in the implementation of pedagogical activity and parenthood. Bulletin of Pedagogical Innovations. 2019. № 2(54). P. 23-29.
11. Chesnokova G. S., Teltsova I. V. Aesthetic education of preschool children as
a pedagogical problem. Modern directions of psychological and pedagogical support of childhood: collection of materials of the scientific and practical seminar. Edited by G. S. Chesnokova, E. V. Ushakova. Novosibirsk: Publishing house of NGPU, 2016. p. 90-92.
12. Shayehova R. K. GEF and the problems of moral education of a modern child. Management of a preschool educational institution. 2013. No. 9. P. 32.
13. Shmakov T. I., Filipchenko N. V. the Development of artistic abilities of children of senior preschool age in the process of graphic activity. Scientific and methodological support of educational activities in the school educational organizations: materials of the scientific-practical conference. Novosibirsk: LLC “TSRNI”, 2016. pp. 225-236.
14. Shmakova T. I. An art history story in the classroom on acquaintance of older preschoolers with art paintings. Modern directions of psychological and pedagogical support of childhood. Materials of the scientific and practical conference. edited by
G. S. Chesnokova, E. V. Ushakova. Novosibirsk, 2018. pp. 104-107.
15. Shchelkina A. V. Formation of the spatial-developing environment on the territory of the preschool educational institution. Preschool pedagogy. 2016. No. 3. pp. 53-54.