Bystrenko Valentina Ivanovna
Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Philosophy and Humanities, Novosibirsk State University of Economics and Management “NINH”, Novosibirsk. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. ORCID: 0000-0001-9657-2270
Yaroslavtsev Viktor Georgievich
Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Philosophy and Humanities, Novosibirsk State University of Economics and Management “NINH”, Novosibirsk. Email: email@example.com. ORCID: 0000-0002-4501-1980
POLITICAL SCIENCE IN UNIVERSITY: PROBLEMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE MODERN STAGE OF TEACHING
Political science has been taught in universities in modern Russia for thirty years. Today, due to the complication of the political situation in the world and in Russia, some universities are criticized for teaching the wrong thing and in the wrong way. A number of universities, taking advantage of some freedom in the formation of curricula, are trying to remove political science from them. The authors, relying on the experience of teaching at the university, analyzed the content of programs, methodological documents, forms of control of students’ independent work, and showed what is the complexity of teaching this discipline at a university today, what and how it is necessary to improve. The authors conclude that today political science is needed in universities even more than in the 1990s .. when modern Russia was just being created, and the discipline was just being introduced into the public education system. The theoretical part of the course, which now prevails, must be promptly supplemented with a deeper analysis of the political life of modern Russia, which will ensure the training of specialists with relevant competencies in a state university.
Keywords: political science, distance education, state, politics, political life, globalization.
1. Abramyan V. G., Katasonova G. R. Features of the organization of distance education in the conditions of self-isolation of citizens during a viral pandemic. Modern problems of science and education. 2020. № 3.
2. Azarova V. N. Possibilities of the electronic educational environment Moodle in the organization of distance learning for students. Journalism Issues. 2020. № 7. Pp. 101-119.
3. Akopov G. L., Kislitsin S. A. Political science: textbook. Rostov n / Don: Phoenix, 2009. 350 p.
4. Baranov P. A., Vorontsov A. V., Shevchenko S. V. Social science. A new complete guide to prepare for the exam. 4th ed. M: AST. 2019. 542 p.
5. The Highest Manifesto on July 13, 1826 URL: https: //constitutions.ru › (date of access 13.04.2021).
6. Grishkevich S. M. Social studies. M: Eksmo, 2019. 192 p.
7. Gadzhiev K. S. Political science. Textbook for universities. M., Logos, 2010.
8. Zaichenko T. P. Basics of distance learning. Theoretical and practical basis: Textbook. SPb. Publishing house of the Russian State Pedagogical University named after A. I. Herzen. 2004.
9. Kravchenko A. I. Political science. Textbook. Avenue. 2021. 448 s.
10. Lichman B. V. Philosophy of history and modern historical research. The history of Russia is interpreted according to the state, constitutional ideological goal (national idea). Socio-political sciences. 2018. No. 3. Pp. 222-223.
11. Musienko T. V., Lukin V. N., Fedorova T. N., Soskovets L. I. Political Science: Textbook. SPb: “Gerda Publishing House”, 2003. 528p.
12. Makhotkin A. V., Makhotkina N. V. Social studies in diagrams and tables. M., Publisher: Eksmo. 2011.
13. Pusko V. S. Political science. Publishing house MVTU im. Bauman. 2020.
14. Khakimova L., Lapasova F. The role of distance learning in the higher education system during the period of quarantine measures in connection with the Covid-19 pandemic. InterCont., 2020.