Kerre Marina Sergeevna
PhD, Specialist of the Center of Education Programs Promotion, Life-Long Learning Institute, Moscow City Pedagogical University , Moscow. E-mail: email@example.com.
Smirnova Svetlana Vladimirovna
Head of the Center of Education Programs Promotion, Life-Long Learning Institute,
Moscow City Pedagogical University , Moscow. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUPPLEMENTARY PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION IN RUSSIA: KEY NEEDS OF TEACHERS AND HEADMASTERS
This article explores the results of the research which was held in January, 2021 among teachers and heads of educational organizations in Russia. The major problems, which can be solved by additional education, that were indicated by teachers: “increase the effectiveness of work” and “increase the quality of education”. From the chiefs’ of educational organizations points of view, the main problems of teachers are: “ensuring the quality of education” and “professional growth of school teachers”. In this article, the mechanisms and the destinations of adjustments the providers’ of additional education are shown marketing and communication strategies. The experience of the organization of personalized education in the case of implanting an innovative model of hub of additional education for children and adults which let, by acquiring the necessary professional and personal skills, to give an impetus to the development of the human resources potential of the general education system.
The data, which is presented in this article, will be interesting to the directors of educational organizations, the employees of education management bodies at all levels, the specialists in the field of education of tutors and directors of schools.
Keywords: additional professional education, tutors, directors of educational organizations, educational requests, hub of additional education, personalized education, professional competence, professional development of tutors and directors of schools.
1. Gevorkyan E. E., Ioffe A. N., Shalashova M. M. Diagnostics of the teacher: from the control measurement to the determination of deficits for the professional growth of the teacher. Pedagogy. 2020. No. 1. P. 74-86.
2. Dovbysh S. E. The individual trajectory of the teacher’s professional growth: problem statement. Education management: theory and practice. 2018. No. 2 (30). P. 5-10.
3. Ignatieva G. A., Tulupova O. V., Molkov A. S. Educational coworking as a new format for organizing the educational space of additional professional education. Education and Science. 2016. No. 5 (134). P. 139-157.
4. Kultin N. B. Management of innovative projects. 2nd ed. SPb.: BHV-Petersburg, 2017. 416 p.
5. Naybauer A. Features of the modern paradigm of additional professional education. Preschool education. 2019. No. 7. P. 73-78.
6. Education in figures: 2019: a short statistical collection. N.V. Bondarenko, L. M. Gokhberg, N. V. Kovaleva and others; Nat. issled. University Higher School of Economics. M.: NRU HSE, 2019. 96 p.
7. Skorlukhanova E. K., Slyusar N. Yu. “Conceptual model of additional professional education for teaching staff of the SPE system Lip. region. E. K. Skorlukhanova, N. Yu. Slyusar // GROWTH. 2017. №1 (31). P.13-19.
8. Smirnova S. V., Terov A. A. Some aspects of the organization of the urban hub of additional education. Business. Education. Right. 2019. No. 4 (49). P. 400-406. DOI: 10.25683/VOLBI.2019.49.404.
9. Smirnova S. V. Forms of pedagogical support for the development of professional competencies of heads of institutions, organizations, enterprises in the process of continuous education. Ped.Rev. 2018. No. 1 (19). P. 120-125.
10. Surtaeva N. N., Surtaeva O. N. Formation of “soft” competencies in the process of continuous education. Man and education. 2017. No. 2 (51). P. 82-86.
11. Fedorov O. D., Zhuravleva O. N., Polyakova T. N. Educational stratagems for the design of additional professional programs for teachers: the choice of priorities. Education Issues. 2018. No. 2. P. 71-90.
12. Digital competencies and flexible skills of teachers // Results of the All-Russian study of the program “I am a Teacher” URL: https://yandex.ru/promo/education/articles/kompetencii-uchitelej-issledovanie-yandeksa (date of access: 16.03.2021).
13. Shvartsman M. Ye., Lebedev V. V., Skalaban A. V. Sci-Hub as a Mirror of Acquisition of Scientific and Educational Organizations with Online Resources. Integration of Education. 2017. Vol. 21.No. 3 (88). P. 522-534.
14. BUSINESSTAT. Analysis of the market of additional professional education in Russia in 2016-2020, assessment of the impact of coronavirus and forecast for 2021-2025. BUSINESSTAT. Moscow: OOO BusinessStat, 2021. 97 p.
15. Nierenberga K., Hollenbeckb J., Flemingb L. E., Stephanb W., Reichc A.,
Backerd L. C., Curriera R., Kirkpatrickae B. Frontiers in outreach and education: the Florida red tide experience. Harmful algae. 2011. Vol. 10. No. 4. P. 374-380.