Malinovskaya Marina Pavlovna
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Psychology and Pedagogy of the Institute of Natural and Socio-Economic Sciences, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk.
Е-mail: email@example.com. ORCID: 0000-0003-1537-1771
TECHNOLOGY OF THE ORGANIZATION AND EXPERIENCE
OF THE PEDAGOGICAL OLYMPIAD
The article deals with the problem of organizing and conducting a pedagogical Olympiad for students. The theoretical foundations of the organization of Olympiads in pedagogy, disclosed in the scientific literature, are presented. The purpose of the article is to determine the essential characteristics of this form of extracurricular work with students, the organizational conditions that are important for solving the problems of modern higher education. The article describes the technology of preparation and implementation of the Pedagogical Olympiad in a higher education institution focused on the training of
a competent specialist: the stages of activity, the purpose and objectives, competitive tasks and the tool for their evaluation, organizational conditions. The article presents the experience of conducting such an extra-university event at the Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University. The description of the Olympiad tasks developed taking into account the competence approach and in the context of innovative technologies of teaching in higher education is given. The methodological foundations of the organization are revealed.
Keywords: the Olympiad as an organizational form, the subject Olympiad for students, the student Olympiad in pedagogy, the pedagogical Olympiad, the technology of organizing the Olympiad in pedagogy, the experience of organizing the student Olympiad, the tasks for the pedagogical Olympiad.
1. Aleeva Yu. V., Vasilyeva O. I. Professional training of students in the context of pedagogical Olympiads. Modern problems of continuous pedagogical education. Collective monograph. Under the scientific editorship of A. A. Veryaev, I. R. Lazarenko. Barnaul, 2018. pp. 217-233. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35679203
2. Arifulina R. U., Katushenko O. A. Formation and development of the Olympiad pedagogical movement in Russia. Izvestiya Baltiyskoy gosudarstvennoy akademii rybopromyslovogo flota: psikhologo-pedagogicheskie nauki, 2018. no. 4 (46). pp. 178-181. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36716191
3. Buyanova I. B. Professionally-oriented contests as a means of training a future teacher. Problems of education in the conditions of innovative development. Collection of scientific articles based on the materials of the All-Russian Pedagogical Forum: electronic resource. Executive editor J. A. Casco. Saransk, 2018. pp. 17-21. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36841542
4. Buyanova I. B., Kudryashova S. K. Pedagogical Olympiad as a means of forming the success of the educational and professional activity of the future teacher. Humanities and Education, 2018, vol. 9. no. 3 (35). pp. 20-25. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35646561
5. Vakhitova G. H. Features of the organization of mentoring as support for the professional development of students in subject Olympiads. Scientific and Pedagogical Review, 2019. no. 6 (28). pp. 97-103. (In Russian) DOI: 10.23951/2307-6127-2019-6-97-103 URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41499579
6. Grevtseva G. Ya., Tsiulina M. V. Pedagogical Olympiad as a means of developing the creative potential of the individual. Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State Pedagogical University, 2015. no. 6. pp. 33-39. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24238533
7. Ivanushkina N. V. Means of forming psychological and pedagogical competence of higher school students. Problemy sovremennogo pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya, 2019. no. 62-2. pp. 96-99. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37003472
8. Ignatiev V. P., Chakhov D. K., Makarova M. F. Profile Olympiad as a means of consolidating students ‘ theoretical knowledge in practice. Questions of theory and practice, 2019. vol. 4. issue 3. pp. 78-82. (In Russian) DOI: 10.30853/pedagogy.2019.3.15 URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41217274
9. Karakhanova G. A., Orujalieva E. E. Pedagogical Olympiad based on the competence-based approach as an effective form of professional development of the Bachelor of education. Proceedings of the Dagestan State Pedagogical University. Psychological and pedagogical sciences, 2017. vol. 11. no. 3. pp. 46-49. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32470351
10. Kulikova T. A., Pronina N. A. Formation of readiness of the future teacher for professional activity. Bulletin of the Tomsk State Pedagogical University (TSPU Bulletin), 2018. issue 3 (192). pp. 84-90. (In Russian) DOI: 10.23951/1609-624X-2018-3-84-90 URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32723676
11. Laptun V. I., Savinova N. A. The Olympiad movement in the conditions of
a pedagogical university. Education. Right, 2020. no. 4 (53). pp. 478-480. (In Russian) DOI: 10.25683/VOLBI.2020.53.479 URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44180215
12. Murzina N. P., Namsink E. V. Subject Olympiad as an effective form of professional development of future teachers of preschool education. Actual problems of methodology of scientific and pedagogical research and practical activity of the teacher. Collection of articles of the I All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference. Ufa, 2020. pp. 56-62. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43970433
13. Ryndak V. G., Levchenko D. V. Pedagogical Olympiad as a means of professional development of a student’s personality. Bulletin of the Orenburg State Pedagogical University, 2010. no. 1-2 (55). pp. 98-103. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17957475
14. Sokolova A. V. The possibilities of the Olympiad in pedagogy in the development of universal competencies of students of a pedagogical university. Olympiad movement of pedagogical orientation among schoolchildren and students. All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference. Tomsk, 2019. pp. 44-47. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44273832
15. Chekaleva N. V., Dikikh E. R., Solov’eva T. O., Fedyaeva L. V. Psychological and pedagogical Olympiad of the Omsk State Pedagogical University: search for analogs. Bulletin of the Omsk State Pedagogical University. Humanitarian studies, 2019. no. 3 (24). pp. 178-182. (In Russian) DOI: 10.36809/2309-9380-2019-24-178-182 URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41708503