Kovshova Yuliya Nikolayevna
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of Geometry and Methodology of Teaching Mathematics, Novosibirsk state pedagogical University, Novosibirsk. ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4072-1948
Sukhonosenko Marina Nikolayevna
Assistant Professor, Department of Geometry and Methodology of Teaching Mathematics, Novosibirsk state pedagogical University, Novosibirsk.
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9139-3510
GAMIFICATION MODEL IN A PEDAGOGICAL UNIVERSITY
ON THE EXAMPLE OF TEACHING MATHEMATICS
The purpose of the article is building a model of the future teachers’ learning process gamification, its illustration with some results of the development and implementation of games in the practice of teaching mathematics in a pedagogical university based on scientific and methodological foundations and on our own experience.
The article substantiates the relevance of research in this direction and formulates a contradiction that leads to the problem of introducing gamification into the educational process of the university and the need to develop didactic and methodological materials. It presents this model in the form of a scheme and a detailed description, demonstrates the functioning of this model on specific examples of teaching mathematics to students of the Institute of Physical, Mathematical, Information and Economic Education of the Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University. The fragments of the developed games are given. According to the results of the study, it formulates the conclusions. It outline the prospects of work in the direction of using gamification in a pedagogical university.
Keywords: gamification, pedagogical education, information and communication technologies, teaching mathematics, model, competence, digital educational environment, interactive learning, distance learning.
1. Bidzhieva S. H., Urusova F. A. A. Gamification of Education: Problems of Use and Development Prospects. World of Science. Pedagogy and Psychology, 2020, Vol. 8, no 4. (In Russian)
2. Gabdulkhakov V. F., Galimova E. G. Digital Pedagogy and Gamification of Education at Universities. Education and Self-Development, 2014, no. 4 (42), pp. 37-43. (In Russian)
3. Danilchuk E. V., Kulikova N. Yu., Germashev I. V. Methodological Features of the Formation of the Readiness of the Future Computer Science Teacher for the Development and Use of Computer Games in Teaching Algorithmization and Programming. Proceedings of the Volgograd State Pedagogical University, 2018, no. 5 (128), pp. 42-49. (In Russian)
4. Zvonareva N. A., Kupalov G. S. Potential and Risks of Gamification of Teacher Education. Education and Law, 2021, no. 2, pp. 270-275. (In Russian) DOI: 10.24412/2076-1503-2021-2-270-275
5. Isupova N. N. The Use of Gamification Elements in the Study of Cryptographic Methods of Information Protection. Eurasian Scientific Association, 2018, no. 3-4 (37), pp. 230-233. (In Russian)
6. Karavaev N. L. Soboleva E. V. Improving the methodology of gamification of the educational process in the digital educational environment: monograph. Kirov: Vyatka State University, 2019. 105 p. (In Russian)
7. Karmanova E. V., Starkov A. N., Vikulina V. V. The Possibilities of Applying Gamification Technology in the Implementation of E-Learning At The University. Perspectives of Science and Education, 2019, no. 4 (40), pp. 462-472. (In Russian) DOI: 10.32744/pse.2019.4.35
8. Kovshova Yu. N. Elements of Gamification in Physics and Mathematics Lessons Using Information and Communication Technologies. Step into Science: Materials of the XII Regional Scientific and Practical Conference of Students and Undergraduates of the IPMITE NSPU, Novosibirsk, April 26-30, 2021. (In Russian)
9. Kolotygina A. O., Sidorenko E. B. The Use of Gamification in Teaching University Students. International Journal of Humanities and Natural Sciences, 2016, no. 1-1,
pp. 124-128. (In Russian)
10. Kondrashova E. V. Gamification in Education: Mathematical Disciplines. Educational Technologies and Society, 2017, Vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 467-472. (In Russian)
11. Kudryavtsev O. E. Introduction of the Game Component in teaching Mathematical Disciplines. Academic Bulletin of the Rostov Branch of the Russian Customs Academy, 2020, no. 4 (41), pp. 78-85. (In Russian)
12. Labutina V. A. Increasing Motivation to learn in the process of professional development of teachers with the use of distance educational technologies. Computer Science and Education, 2016, no. 6 (275), pp. 23-26. (In Russian)
13. Lipatova S. D., Khokholeva E. A. Gamification as a Pedagogical Technology of Activization of Educational Motivation of Students of the University. Professional Education in Russia and Abroad, 2020, no. 1 (37), pp. 44-51. (In Russian)
14. Maltseva S. N., Shishkin K. S. Gamification of the Process of Teaching a Foreign Language as a Means of Increasing the Motivation of Students. Technologies of the information society. Proceedings of the XIV International Industrial Scientific and Technical Conference, 2020, pp. 535-537. (In Russian)
15. Orlova O. V., Titova V. N. Gamification as a Way of Learning Organization. Bulletin of the Tomsk State Pedagogical University, 2015, no. 9 (162), pp. 60-64. (In Russian)
16. Sidenko A. G. Learning the While Cycle when Teaching Programming in a Python Language with Gamification Elements in Minecraft Virtual World. Bulletin of the Moscow City Pedagogical University. Series: Informatics and informatization of education, 2019, no. 1 (47), pp. 94-97. (In Russian) DOI: 10.25688/2072-9014.2019.47.1.12
17. Titovets T. E. Basic Approaches to the Gamification of Learning in the Higher School System. ASOU Conference: Collection of Scientific Papers and Materials of Scientific and Practical Conferences, 2017, no. 1, pp. 187-188. (In Russian)
18. Tishkov D. S. Creating a Concept Game That Makes It Easier to Memorize Complex Terminology. Karelian Scientific Journal, 2020, Vol. 9, no. 2 (31), pp. 41-43. (In Russian) DOI: 10.26140/knz4-2020-0902-0015
19. Fontalova N. S., Artamonova V. V. Application of Gamification Methods in the University Educational Space. Global and Regional Research, 2020, Vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 517-522. (In Russian)
20. Step into Science: Materials of the XII Regional Scientific and Practical Conference of Students and Undergraduates of the IPMITE NSPU, Novosibirsk, April 26-30, 2021. – Novosibirsk: Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, 2021. 204 p. (In Russian)