Nyudyurmagomedov Abdulakhad Nyudyurmagomedovich
Doctor of Pedagogy, Professor of the Department of General and Social Pedagogy, Dagestan State University, Makhachkala.
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-0674-6626 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Savzikhanova Maryam Abdulakhadovna
Candidate of Pedagogy, Associate Professor of the Department of General and Social Pedagogy, Dagestan State University, Makhachkala.
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3641-2819 E-mail: email@example.com
STUDENT’S INTENTIONAL DIMENSION
IN INTERACTIVE LEARNING
The purpose of the article is to identify and substantiate the technologies for using the personal intentions of students and teachers as the basis for the interactivity of learning. At the same time, the mental potential of intention as an orientation and professional choice of students in the educational process is revealed. The essence of intention and interactivity is revealed in the comparative characteristics of the goal, intention, volitional efforts and the desire of students to achieve high results in educational cognition. On the basis of the essential properties of the intention, it was revealed that it is inherent in both the personality of the teacher and the student, so it can be invested in educational tools. An interactive educational environment is used as the optimal condition for revealing the potential of an intention. It has been experimentally substantiated that in the field of academic disciplines that coincide with the intentions of students, sense-creating technologies are more productive, in other disciplines interactive technologies allow expanding the area of intention through the intention of the author, teacher, invested in educational tools. The technologies proposed in the article contribute to the teacher’s productive choice of innovative technologies, depending on the degree of coincidence of students’ personal intentions with the subject area.
Keywords: intention, personal intention, embedded intention, mentality, interactivity, interactive technologies, meaning-creating technologies, professional choice, synergetic system, selective activity, master classes.
1. Aleksandrov E. P. Intentional models of subjects of pedagogical interaction in the university: constructs of diagnostic research. Bulletin of TIUiE. 2009. No. 2. (In Russian)
2. Alexandrov E. P., Lashcheva E. V. On the semantic barriers of students’ professional identity. Cultural life of the South of Russia” No. 3 (66), 2017. P. 77-80 (In Russian)
3. Bim-Bad B. M. Pedagogical encyclopedic dictionary. M., 2002. Big psychological dictionary. Comp. and total. ed. B. Meshcheryakov, V. Zinchenko. SPb.: Prime-EVROZNAK, 2004. 672 p. (In Russian)
4. Bystritskaya E. V., Burkhanova I. Yu. Self-identification and self-realization of the student in anthropically organized educational activity. Bulletin of the Institute of Human Education. 2015. No. 2. (In Russian)
5. Gagarin A. S. The problem of intentionality in philosophical anthropology. Scientific Yearbook of the Institute of Philosophy and Law of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Issue 8. Yekaterinburg. 2008. P. 69–79. (In Russian)
6. Interactive educational technologies in higher education: scientific and methodological manual. (Ed.) A. N. Nyudyurmagomedov. Makhachkala: Publishing house of DSU, 2016. 84 p. (In Russian)
7. Kulikova L. N. Interactive methods in education: personality-creating meanings. Interactive methods in education: personality-creating meanings: collection of articles. Art. Khabarovsk. state ped. un-t. Khabarovsk, 2002. pp. 138–141. (In Russian)
8. Nikolaev V. G., Sindeeva L. V., Romanova E. V., Orlova I. I., Batukhtina N. P., Vakhtina L. Yu. Application of interactive teaching methods in the discipline “anthropology” in the system of higher medical education. Modern science-intensive technologies. 2019. No. 5. P. 147–151. (In Russian)
9. Nyudyurmagomedov A. N., Isaev Z. Sense-creating education. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publiching Saarbrucken, Germany, 2012. 173 p. (In Russian)
10. Nyudyurmagomedov A. N., Savzikhanova M. A., Abduragimova L. A. Development of student personality interactivity in the educational space of the university. Sciences of Europe. 2021. No. 68-3. p. 47–51. (In Russian)
11. Osipova A. A. Semantic barriers in the educational process: the concept and technology of overcoming: Author’s abstract. dis. … Dr. psychol. sciences. Rostov-on-Don, 2017. (In Russian)
12. Petrenko M. A. The theory of pedagogical interaction: Author’s abstract. diss. … Dr. ped. sciences. Rostov-on-Don, 2010. (In Russian).
13. Sheveleva S. S. Open model of education (synergetic approach). M.: Master, 1997. 48 p. (In Russian)
14. Shirokova S. Yu., Shirokova A. Yu. The use of interactive learning technologies in the educational process. Modern science-intensive technologies. 2016. No. 2 (part 1).
P. 184–187. (In Russian)
15. Schopenhauer A. Aphorisms of worldly wisdom. M.: Soviet writer, 1990. (In Russian)