Teploukhov Andrey Vladimirovich
Informatics teacher at MBOU School No. 202 in the Oktyabrsky District, Novosibirsk, undergraduate student of the Institute of Physical and Mathematical Information and Technological Education, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk. ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1848-1968
Chikova Olga Anatolievna
Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Ural State Pedagogical University, Chief Researcher, Yekaterinburg,Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Professor of the Department of Information Systems and Digital Education, Novosibirsk.
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3347-9148
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Associate Professor of the Department of Information Systems and Digital Education, Novosibirsk. ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1406-9442
COGNITIVE MODELING OF THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF DISTANCE LEARNING OF PUPILS IN THE DIGITAL EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
The article describes current approaches to managing the quality of distance learning for schoolchildren in the conditions of digitalization. Using the methodology of cognitive modeling, we studied how the quality of distance learning of schoolchildren (the quality of educational results of schoolchildren and the quality of educational services) will change when the control variables change – the effectiveness of the administrative and managerial structure overseeing the organization of distance learning at school; the qualifications of administrators and teachers implementing the distance learning process; qualification of teachers of the school; assessment of parents-legal representatives of students; expert opinion of the students themselves. An example of a cognitive model of the educational process and the results of scenario modeling of the influence of control variables on the quality of distance learning of schoolchildren are given.
Keywords: the quality of distance learning for schoolchildren; cognitive modeling; PEST analysis, SWOT analysis.
1. Uvarov A. Yu., Gable E. IV Dvoretskaya and othersDifficulties and prospects of digital transformation of education . Nat. research unit “Higher School of Economics”, Institute of Education. House of the Higher School of Economics, 2019, 343p. (In Russian)
2. Noskova T. N., Barasheva T. A., Lebedeva M. B., Shilova O. N. Didactics of the digital environment . 2020. 383 p. (In Russian)
3. Weindorf-Sysoeva M. E., Subocheva M. L. “Digital education” as a system-forming category: approaches to definition. Bulletin of the Moscow State Regional University. Series: Pedagogy, 2018. No. 3. pp. 25-36. (In Russian)
4. Kaplina L. Yu., Banartseva A. V. Application of innovative digital technologies in the process of distance learning (on the platforms Moodle, Zoom, Teams). Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2020. No. 67 (4). pp. 162-166. (In Russian)
5. Polupan K. L. Quality management of higher education in the context of digitalization. Samara Scientific Bulletin. 2019, V. 8. No. 4 (29). pp. 273-278. (In Russian)
6. Lamonina L. V., Smirnova O. B. On the use of digital online technologies in distance learning.Electronic scientific and methodological journal of Omsk State Agrarian University, 2020. No. 4 (23). 21 p.(In Russian)
7. Leshchanov V. V. Organization of the educational process based on distance learning technologies. Perspective information technologies and intelligent systems, 2006. No. 2. pp. 107-119. (In Russian)
8. Bazaeva A. A., Andreeva E. E. The influence of distance learning on the psycho-emotional state of students. Bulletin of psychology and pedagogy of Altai State University, 2020. No. 4. pp. 9-17. (In Russian)
9. Zyryanova V. A., Blaginin V. A. Development of a loyalty management model for university students by means of confirmation and cognitive modeling. Bulletin of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law, 2018. No. 8. pp. 83-87. (In Russian)
10. Rubin Yu. B., Soboleva E. Yu. Quality management of e-learning based on European standards.Higher education in Russia, 2010. No. 12. pp. 74-83. (In Russian)
11. Bulat R. E., Baychorova Kh. S., Lebedev A. Yu., Nikitin N. A., Poborchiy A. V. Problematic issues of the quality of vocational education when using distance educational technologies in full-time education. Human capital. 2021. No. 3 (147). pp. 97-113. (In Russian)
12. Poletaykin A. N., Shevtsova Yu. V., Podkolzin V. V., Strukova E. G. Mathematical model for assessing the quality of contact work, implemented through webinars in the course of distance learning. Informatics and Education. 2019. No. 7 (306). pp. 42-53.
13. Nikulicheva N. V. Independent assessment of the qualifications of a distance teacher. In the book. Working with the Future in the context of lifelong education: a collection of scientific articles based on the materials of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference MGPU, 2019. pp. 201-210. (In Russian)
14. Nikulicheva N. V. Methodology for the examination of a distance course. Interactive Education. 2019. No. 3. pp. 16-20. (In Russian)
15. Polat E. S. Pedagogical technologies of distance learning: textbook. manual for university students, 2008. 391p. (In Russian)
16. Bukharkina M. Yu. Electronic textbook: assessment methodology, the problem of choice. Foreign languages at school. 2018. No. 1. S. 10-26. (In Russian)
17. Polat E. S. On the problem of determining the effectiveness of distance learning, Otkrytoeobrazovanie. 2005. No. 3. pp. 71-77. (In Russian)
18. Blatova V. A., Makarov V. V., Slutskiy M. G. Assessment of the quality of distance learning based on information and communication technologies in educational organizations. Journal of Legal and Economic Research, 2020. No. 3. pp. 114-121. (In Russian)
19. Kotova S., Bulaeva K. Construction of monitoring the quality of distance learning.Pedagogical measurements, 2015. No. 2. pp. 10-15. (In Russian)
20. Shmeleva A. G., Ladynin A. I., Talanova Yu. V., Naumov V. V. Cognitive modeling in the decision support information system. Proceedings of NSTU im. R.E. Alekseeva. 2018. № 2 (121). pp. 60–67. (In Russian)
21. Luchko O. N., Makarenko V. A. Studying the aspects of the quality of education using the methodology of cognitive modeling. Educational technologies (Moscow). 2015. No. 1. pp. 69–75. (In Russian)
22. Grechko M. V. Cognitive modeling as a tool for adaptive management of the quality of education. National interests: priorities and safety. 2017. No. 4 (349). pp. 725-735.