THE FEATURES OF SOCIALIZATION YOUTH EDUCATION IN THE CONTEXT OF THE IMPACT GLOBAL TRENDS DEVELOPMENT OF EDUCATION
Andrienko Elena Vasilievna
Novosibirsk state pedagogical University, Novosibirsk. ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8345-4790. E-mail: email@example.com
The article examines the global trends in the development of education, analyzes some socio-cultural factors that determine the impact on the socialization of modern youth, taking into account the combination of new information technologies and traditional approaches to education in educational systems. Topical issues of upbringing and socialization are presented in the context of the theories of generations and the modern socio-culture of childhood, the concept of the “NEET” generation, as well as conceptual ideas of the deformational influence of information technology platforms on children and youth. The problems of deforming the development of children and youth under the influence of uncontrolled information and semantic diversity, common for many countries, are analyzed. The author presents the contradictions of youth socialization based on the analysis of the combination of traditional educational approaches and the inevitability of innovative educational solutions in different countries. A comparative analysis of the features of civil and patriotic education in the UK, USA, China and Russia is presented. A comparative description of the topical issues of modern childhood and youth in the context of a changing world is given. The article reveals the specifics of the influence of the world’s contradictory trends of globalization and deglobalization on the peculiarities of education and socialization of young people.
Keywords: socioculture of childhood, features of upbringing, socialization, generation “HEET”, theory of generations, globalization, deglobalization, educational trends, civic education, patriotic education.
For Citation: Andrienko E. V. The features of socialization youth education in the context of the impact global trends development of education // Journal of Pedagogical Innovations. 2021;(4):20-29. (in Russ.).
- Andrienko E. V. Comparative pedagogy. Novosibirsk: Publishing House of NGPU, 2016. 209 p.
- Andrienko E. V. Values of education in different countries: traditions and innovations as factors of development. Bulletin of Pedagogical Innovations. 2018. № 1 (49). Pp. 17–22.
- Barbashin M. Yu. Institutes of higher education and social dilemmas (comparative analysis of Russian and American educational systems). Pedagogy and enlightenment. 2013. № 2 (10). Pp. 151–158.
- Vasilyeva N. B. Patriotic education of students in universities of China. European research. 2016. № 9 (20).
- Zudina A. A. “Do not work and do not study”. NEET-Youth on the labor market in Russia: WP3 preprint/2017/02. Moscow: Publishing house. Higher School of Economics, 2017. 21 p.
- Ivanenko V. S. International experience of patriotic education of the younger generation. Managerial consulting. 2018. № 10 (118). Pp. 160–168.
- Kostyuchenko A. P. Statistical analysis of the main indicators of the system of higher professional education in Russia. Young scientist. 2017. № 22 (156). Pp. 172–176.
- Petrishchev V. I. Socialization of school youth in developed English-speaking countries. History and modernity: a monograph. – Krasnoyarsk: Publishing House of KSPU, 2010. 396 p
- Pilipovsky V. Ya. Pedagogical thought in the countries of the West6 traditions and modernity. Krasnoyarsk: KSPU Publishing House, 1998. 200 p.
- Tomilina S. N. Military-patriotic education of US university students. Pedagogical mastery: materials of the VIII International Scientific Conference (Moscow, June 2016). M.: Buki-Vedi, 2016. pp. 174–178.
- Feldstein D. I. Modern childhood as a socio-cultural and psychological phenomenon. Universum: Bulletin of the Herzen University. 2012. No. 1.
- Yakovleva E. A., Galakhova A. A. The phenomenon of NEET of the modern generation and its impact on macroeconomic indicators. Young Scientist. 2017. No. 51. pp. 196–201.
- Postman N. The Disappearance of Childhood. N. Y.: Delacorte Press, 1982. 177 p.
- Fukuyama F., Richman B., Goel A. How to Save Democracy From Technology. 2020.
- Howe, Neil; Strauss, William Generations: The History of America’s Future, 1584 to 2069. New York: William Morrow & Company. 1991.