Kokhan Natalya Vladimirovna
Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, Russia, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3735-4382
Starshinin Alexander Vladimirovich
State budgetary educational institutionsecondary school No. 619, St. Petersburg, Russia, email@example.com, https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6737-052Х
Abstract. The article considers the possibility of using a logistic approach in the management of an educational organization. To ensure optimal management conditions, the importance of taking into account the flows, which are formed in the course of the activities of an educational organization, is shown: material, information, personnel, educational, financial. The purpose of the publication is to substantiate the necessity and possibility of using a logistics approach in the operational and strategic management of an educational organization. The main idea is to reveal the relationship between logistics and innovation in the educational management system through the characterization of principles, functional areas and types of flows in an educational organization. The use of a logistic approach can improve the efficiency of managing an educational organization. Topical issues of using the logistics approach in the management of an educational organization presented in the context of definitions of key concepts and functional areas. The components and sequence of using educational logistics in management, the semantic variety of definitions of the concept of «educational logistics» are analyzed. A comparative analysis of methodological ideas regarding the application of the logistic approach in the management of an educational organization are presented. A description of the logistics system and flows associated with resources in an educational organization is given. The specifics and advantages of using the logistics approach in the management of an educational organization revealed.
Keywords: logistics, logistics approach, flow, educational logistics, functional area, flow type,logistic functions.
For citation: Kohan N. V., Starshinin A. V. Logistic approach in the management of an educational organization // Journal of Pedagogical Innovations. 2022;(1(65)):13–21. (in Russ.).
1. Borodachev A. V. A model of student-centered educational logistics as a humanitarian anthropological practice of an educational organization. Science and innovations in the
XXI century: topical issues, discoveries and achievements: collection of articles of the winners of the III international scientific and practical conference: in 2 parts. 2017.
2. Efremova N. F. Logistic processes in education. Theory and practice in education quality management. M.: Norma, 2014. 87 p.
3. Zakharova S. P. To the essence of the concept of “educational logistics”. Teacher and time. 2015. No. 10. S. 79–82.
4. Konarzhevsky Yu. A. Management and intra-school management. M.: Pedagogical search, 2000. 74 p.
5. Livshits V. Pedagogical logistics. Polisvetia. Kohtla-Jarve. 2007. No. 1. S. 11–14.
6. Naumchik V. N. Educational logistics as an integral tool to meet the demands of the state, society, personality. Modern educational space: psychological well-being and safety culture. Collection of reports of the interregional conference with international participation. 2017. S. 95–107.
7. Seryshev R. V. Logistics of the processes of the educational complex. Reforms in Russia and problems of management. 2017. Proceedings of the 32nd All-Russian Scientific Conference of Young Scientists. 2017. S. 140–142.
8. Trofimova O. A. Logistic approach to the management system in education. Obrazovanieinauka. 2010. No. 10 (78). S. 42–48.
9. Trofimova O. A. Justification of the application of the logistic approach to the management system in the field of education. Innovative projects and programs in education. 2012. No. 1. S. 51–54.
10. Trofimova O. A. Educational logistics as a basis for managing an educational organization. Pedagogical education in Russia. 2017. No. 8. S. 38–42.
11. Trofimova O. A., Zakharova L. A. Logistic approach to flow management in educational institutions. Economics and management of education. 2014. No. 2. S. 84–88.
12. Management of educational systems. Ed. T. I. Shamova. M.: Prospekt, 2002. 77 p.
13. Filonov N. G. Logistics of the educational process. Bulletin of the TSPU (TSPU Bulletin). 2015. No. 5 (158). S. 27–33.
14. Firsova I. A. Modern tools for managing an educational organization. RISK: Resources, Information, Supply, Competition. 2019. No. 2. S. 124–129.
15. Khavronichev V. I. Logistic approach to decision making in an educational organization. Economics and management in the XXI century: science and practice. 2015. No. 2. S. 192–196.
Information about the authors
Kokhan N. V. – candidate of pedagogical Sciences, associate professor, Department of Education Management, Institute of Additional Education, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, orcid: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3735-4382
Starshinin A. V. – a graduate of the master`s program «Educational Management», Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, additional education teacher, state budgetary educational institution secondary school No. 619, St. Petersburg, e-mail: email@example.com orcid: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6737-052X