Zhuravleva Natalia Nikolaevna
Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, Russia, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://orcid.org/
Svezhentseva Anastasia Yurievna
Municipal Budgetary Institution for Additional Education of Children “House of Creativity “Oktyabrsky” of Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk, Russia, a_svezhenceva@ mail.ru, https://orcid.org/
Abstract. The article deals with the phenomenon of socio-pedagogical partnership, shows the genesis of this concept in the historical aspect. Since the term “socio-pedagogical partnership” is a relatively ambiguous concept and has recently arisen in pedagogy, this article shows how the essence of this concept has changed at different stages. In the development of conceptual approaches to social partnership, several significant periods are distinguished, which makes it possible to judge the socio-pedagogical partnership as a development mechanism. In the development of conceptual approaches to social partnership, several significant periods can be distinguished. The first period dates back to antiquity. The second period from the XVI-XVII centuries. – the first half of the
XVIII century marks the development of the concept of social partnership based on the ideas of the French Enlightenment and German philosophy. The period from the middle of the XX century is marked by the development of the ideas of civil society, the concept of social society and the construction of its models.
Keywords: development, self-development, social and pedagogical partnership, civil society, theory of social interaction, interaction”, social contract, communicative approach
For citation: Zhuravleva N. N., Svezhentseva A. Yu. Definition of the concept of social and pedagogical partnership as a mechanism for the development of an institution of additional education // Journal of Pedagogical Innovations. 2022;(1(65)):22–30. (in Russ.).
1. Shigabetdinova G. M. Social partnership in the system of education as a scientific and methodical problem. Foundation. investigations. 2014. № 3–1. S. 193–196.
2. Griboyedova T. P. Content of the concept and features of the implementation of social partnership in modern education. Izvestiya Rossiiskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta imeni A. I. Herzen. 2008. No 68. pp. 50–60.
3. Kontsion razvitiya additional’nogo obrazovanie deti. Site of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. URL: http://xn--80abucjiibhv9a.xn
4. Mikheev V. A. Osnovy sotsial’nogo partnership: teoriya i politika: ucheb. for universities. M.: Exam, 2001. 448 p.
5. Possibilities of social and pedagogical partnership in the system of interaction of general and additional education in the conditions of the Federal State Educational Standard/ URL: http://www. myshared. ru/slide/488470/
6. Balalieva O. V. Social partnership ka partnership as an organizational innovation of the preschool educational institution. Scientific research in education. 2009. No 5.
7. Burlyaeva V. A. Development of the system of social partnership in Russia: social and historical aspect. Vestnik Adygeyskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. 2010. No 2.
8. Tarasenko L. V. Social partnership in the system of additional professional education. Management of large systems. Issue 46. M.: IPU RAS, 2013. P. 179–196.
9. Igropulo Partnership as a resource to support modern teaching / Igropulo. Vestnik Severo-Kavkazskogo federalskogo universiteta. 2015. № 1 (46). S. 201–206.
10. Lesnyanskaya L. A. Ideas of social partnership in education. Modern problems of science and education. 2012. No 6. S. 12 –27.
11. Rashidova A. I. Social partnership in vocational education. Vestnik Herzenovskogo universiteta. 2012. No 2. P. 31–33.
12. Safonov V. A. Social partnership: textbook for bachelor’s and master’s degree. M.: Izdatelstvo Yurayt, 2015. S. 30 27.
13. Selskaya A. M. Partnership as a factor in improving the quality of education. Actual problems of modern science. 2012. № 2 (64). S. 104–109.
14. Tikhovodova A. V. Social partnership: essence of functions of peculiarities of development in Russia. Izvestiya Rossiiskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. A. I. Gertsena. 2013. № 58. pp. 297–301.
Information about the authors
Zhuravleva N. N. – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor of Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, e-mail: email@example.com, orcid: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4080-5343
Svezhentseva A. Yu. – Director of the Municipal Budgetary Institution for Additional Education of Children “House of Creativity “Oktyabrsky”, Novosibirsk, e-mail: a_svezhenceva@ mail.ru, orcid: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1410-2908