Anna A. Grebenkina
Novosibirsk State University of Architecture, Design and Arts
named after A. D. Kryachkov, Novosibirsk, Russia
Evgeny V. Grebenkin
Branch of the Southern Federal University, Gelendzhik, Krasnodar Territory, Russia
Abstract. Values provide meaningful guidance necessary for the successful upbringing of the younger generation. The article presents a system of educational indicators based on the current regulatory documents. It is noted that in the current normative documents, education is defined as a purposeful activity aimed at developing the personality of students and creating favorable conditions for their self-determination and socialization on the basis of socio-cultural and spiritual and moral values. The presented system can help determine how effectively education at scientific and educational center corresponds to state policy. The inclusion of various social institutions in the educational process is indicated in the national initiative. The institutional approach is also important, as it allows us to consider education in the context of the school system as a whole, and not just as a separate process. The authors point out that the trajectory of the formation of values of modern schoolchildren allows us to understand what values and ideals are formed in the scientific and educational center and how they affect the development of the personality of students.
Keywords: education, values, socialization, development, family, scientific and educational center.
For Citation: Grebenkina A. A., Grebenkin E. V. Actual Contours of the Formation of Value Orientations of Modern Schoolchildren in the Interaction of the School and the Scientific and Educational Center. Journal of Pedagogical Innovations, 2023, no. 2 (70), pp. 15–22. (In Russ.) DOI: https://doi.org/10.15293/1812-9463.2302.02
1. Bakhmutsky A. E., Pisareva S. A. Designing a System for Assessing the Achievements of Educational Results of Schoolchildren: a teaching aid. Saint Petersburg: Svoe izdatelstvo Publ., 2014, 86 p. (In Russian)
2. Bilovash V. M., Shulaeva M. V. Family in the Formation of Adolescent Value Orientations. Scientific Research: Fundamental and Applied Aspects: collection of scientific papers. Issue 2. Ed. I. I. Frolova. Kazan: Poznanie Publ., 2020, pp. 50–51. (In Russian)
3. Bityanova M. R. Child Development as a Strategic Goal of Education. School Psychologist, 2013, no. 2, pp. 17–19. (In Russian)
4. Vasilyeva T. S. Federal State Educational Standards of the New Generation on the Requirements for Learning Outcomes. Theory and Practice of Education in the Modern World: materials of the IV International Scientific Conference (Saint Petersburg, January 2014). Saint Petersburg: Renome Publ., 2014, pp. 74–76. (In Russian)
5. Voitsekhovskaya V. On the Issue of Updating the Content and Forms of Education. Key Features of Generation Z. Education of Schoolchildren, 2020, no. 8, pp. 58–65. (In Russian)
6. Voronin A. S. Dictionary of Terms in General and Social Pedagogy [Electronic resource]: educational electronic text edition. Ekaterinburg, 2006. URL: http://lomonpansion.com/files/ustu280.pdf (date of access: 25.01.2023). (In Russian)
7. Gorkaya Zh. V. Psychology of Values. Samara: Samara University Publ., 2014, 92 p. (In Russian)
8. Evladova E. B., Miroshkina M. R. Conflict of Generations in Modern Education: Contradictions and Ways to Overcome Them. Education of Schoolchildren, 2019, no. 8, pp. 13–18. (In Russian)
9. Zagvyazinsky V. I., Strokova T. A. Pedagogical Innovation: Problems of Strategy and Tactics. Tyumen: Publishing House of Tyumen State University, 2011, 176 p. (In Russian)
10. Kostomarov N. I. Essay on Domestic Life and Customs of the Great Russian People in the 16th and 17th Centuries. Moscow: Respublika Publ., 1992, 303 p. (In Russian)
11. Malkova I. Yu. The Concept and Practice of Organizing Educational Design in an Innovative School: dissertation abstract for the degree of Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences. Tomsk, 2008, 41 p. (In Russian)
12. Pushkina T. F., Kucherova S. V. The Specificity of the System of Values of Modern Adolescents. Problems of Modern Pedagogical Education, 2020, no. 67-3, pp. 309–312. (In Russian)
13. Selivonenko O. G. Value Orientations as the Basis for the Formation of the Worldview Structure of the Individual. Education and Society, 2017, no. 2, pp. 82–86. (In Russian)
14. Strategy for the Development of Education in the Russian Federation for the Period up to 2025: Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 29, 2015 no. 996-r [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_180402/ (date of access: 10.02.2023). (In Russian)
15. Toiskin V. S., Krasilnikov V. V., Kulevskaya E. S. Transformation of the Educational Environment in the Conditions of Digitalization of Education. Pedagogical Journal, 2020, vol. 10, issue 2A, pp. 228–235. (In Russian)
16. Giesecke H. Was kann die Schule zur Werteerziehung beitragen? In: Gruehn S., Kluchert G., Koinzer T. (Hrsg.) Was Schule macht. Schule, Unterricht und Werteerziehung: theoretisch, historisch, empirisch. Weinheim: Beltz, 2004, s. 235–246. (In German)
Information about the Authors
Anna A. Grebenkina – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Humanitarian and Socio-Economic Disciplines, Novosibirsk State University of Architecture, Design and Arts named after A. D. Kryachkov, Novosibirsk, Russia, https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8679-4686, firstname.lastname@example.org
Evgeny V. Grebenkin – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Natural and Humanitarian Disciplines, Branch of the Southern Federal University, Gelendzhik, Krasnodar Territory, Russia, https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8263-5947, email@example.com
Authorsʼ contribution: Authors have all made an equivalent contribution to preparing the article for publication.
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Received: 15.02.2023; approved after peer review: 26.05.2023; accepted for publication: 01.06.2023.