Ekaterina M. Skrypnikova
Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, Russia
Abstract. Modern challenges to the implementation of education in a general education organization have led to the emergence of a new position – adviser to the director for education and interaction with childrenʼs public associations. Relevant is the scientific understanding and justification of the activities of the education adviser to identify key competencies, functions and areas of his work, in order to subsequently ensure high-quality training of these specialists. The purpose of the article is to characterize the features of the current areas of work of the adviser to the director for education and interaction with childrenʼs public associations. At the moment, in the field of activity of an adviser in education, such issues are being investigated as: socio-pedagogical technologies of interaction between an adviser and childrenʼs public associations, a competence model of an adviserʼs activity, a methodology for researching the activity of advisers, an adviserʼs work with the parent community, the strategic status of an adviser, a study of the professionalism of advisers, environmental direction in the adviserʼs work, etc. In our opinion, the priority directions of the adviserʼs work are: interaction with childrenʼs and youth public associations, interaction with parents of students, involvement of children in socially significant activities. The article also reveals the main types of pedagogical activity carried out by the adviser: prognostic, design, organizational, communicative, coordinating and reflective.
Keywords: adviser to the director for education, childrenʼs public associations, childrenʼs movement, socially significant activities, work with parents, social and pedagogical technologies, types of pedagogical activities, student self-government.
For Citation: Skrypnikova E. M. Current Areas of Activity of the Adviser to the Director for Education and Interaction with Childrenʼs Public Associations. Journal of Pedagogical Innovations, 2023, no. 3 (71), pp. 90–101. (In Russ.) DOI: https://doi.org/10.15293/1812-9463.23.03.
Funding. The study was carried out within the framework of the project “Scientific and methodological support for the development of professional competencies of an adviser to the director for education and interaction with childrenʼs public associations”, which is implemented with the financial support of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, within the framework of state task No. 073-03-2023-027 dated January 27, 2023.08
1. Alieva L. V. Pioneer traditions – a resource for the development of the children’s movement as a subject of public education. Pedagogical art, 2022, no. 1, pp. 106–115. /(In Russian)
2. Betilmerzaeva M. M., Muskhanova I. V. The strategic status of the adviser to the director of education in a modern school: the view of students and their parents. Perspectives of science and education, 2023, no. 2 (62), pp. 330–350. (In Russian)
3. Bogdashin A. V., Solovyova T. O. Specificity of interaction between advisers of education directors with the parental community. Bulletin of the Omsk State Pedagogical University. Humanitarian research, 2023, no. 2 (39), pp. 140–145. (In Russian)
4. Grigoriev D. V. How the school forms Russian identity in children. National Education, 2015, no. 1.1 (1444), pp. 173–177. (In Russian)
5. Evstifeeva E. A. Ecological direction in the work of the adviser to the director for the implementation of projects and programs in the field of patriotic education of citizens. Young scientist, 2022, no. 42.1 (437.1), pp. 16–18. (In Russian)
6. Zaporozhets L. V. Conditions and driving causes of the mental development of the child (Actual problems of developmental psychology). Reader on developmental psychology. Moscow: Institute of Practical Psychology, 1996, pp. 18–20. (In Russian)
7. Kirpichnik A. G., Timonina L. I. What are the features of the organization of education of children and youth schoolchildren? Educational activities in a general educational organization: a textbook. Kostroma: Publishing House of Kostroma State University, 2017, pp. 74–204. (In Russian)
8. Kislyakov A. V., Shcherbakov A. V., Buravova S. V. Study of the professionalism of advisers to the director for education and interaction with children’s public associations: tools, diagnostics, research results. Scientific support for the system of advanced training of personnel, 2023, issue 2 (55), pp. 133–147. (In Russian)
9. Kudinov V. A., Timonina L. I. History of the childrenʼs and youth movement in Russia (until 2017). Moscow: Yurayt Publ., 2022, 242 p. (In Russian)
10. Lavrentieva Z. I. Methodology for researching the activities of advisers to directors on education and interaction with children’s public associations. Social Pedagogy, 2023, no. 2, pp. 5–13. (In Russian)
11. Lavrentieva O. A. Socio-pedagogical technologies of interaction with children’s public associations in the activity of an educational adviser. Journal of Pedagogical Innovations, 2023, no.1 (69), pp. 42–49. (In Russian)
12. Rudenko I. V. Training of organizers of the childrenʼs movement in Russia (historical and pedagogical analysis): monograph. Ed. L. V. Aliyeva. Moscow: Pedagogicheskoe obshchestvo Rossii Publ., 2008, 232 p. (In Russian)
13. Feldshtein D. I. Features of the stages of personality development on the example of adolescence. Reader on age psychology. Moscow: Institute of Practical Psychology, 1996, pp. 223–233. (In Russian)
14. Filipova A. G., Bukhtiyarova I. N., Skrypnikova E. M. Social activity of children and public organizations: resources, limitations and opportunities for participation. Bulletin of the Kostroma State University. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology. Sociokinetics, 2023, no. 1, pp. 147–155. (In Russian)