Chernobrovkina Svetlana Vladimirovna
Candidate of psychological sciences, associate professor of the Dostoevsky
Omsk State University, Omsk. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
INNOVATIVE POTENTIAL OF EDUCATORS ‒ EMPLOYEES
OF THE SOCIAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL CENTER
The innovative potential of the organization’s employees is a significant factor in its competitiveness. Modern research shows that even in those organizations for which innovation is a fundamental type of labor activity, the innovative activity of workers in the structure of their general labor activity is not the leading one. The main difficulty lies in the inability of the company to organize effective mechanisms for identifying and managing the innovative potential of employees.
In modern domestic psychological science, the phenomenon of the innovative potential of an organization’s employee has not been sufficiently studied. Innovation potential is viewed as a resource that allows an employee to participate in the implementation of the company’s innovative activities. Employees are carriers of the company’s innovative potential, while the innovative potential of employees is manifested in their willingness, first of all, to be involved in the innovation process in the role of executors, not initiators.
Most of the studies devoted to the study of the innovative potential of personnel are carried out at large enterprises and business organizations. Our research expands the scope of studying the innovative potential of personnel. The study involved employees of a budgetary organization that provides psychological and pedagogical support to the population.
The article presents the results of an empirical study of the innovative potential of employees of a budgetary organization – a social and psychological center that provides psychological, pedagogical and legal assistance to foster parents, graduates of boarding schools, children left without parental care.
By means of factor analysis, a model of the innovative potential of the organization’s employees was built, the main directions of its support and development were determined.
Keywords: innovative potential of educators, employees of the social center, readiness for changes, style of response to changes, innovative qualities.
1. Bazhanova N. A. Personal readiness for changes in the context of the study of the phenomenon of “expectation” / Translation and approbation of the questionnaire “Personal change-readiness survey”. Acta eruditorum. Scientific reports and reports (Appendix to the journal “Bulletin of the RHGA”, V.2). SPb: Publishing house of the RHGA, 2005.
2. Bazarov T. Yu., Sycheva M. P. Creation and testing of the questionnaire “Styles of response to changes”. Psychological research, 2012. Vol. 5, No. 25. P. 12.
3. Gasenko E. V. Criteria for the development of the innovative potential of the personnel of a science-intensive enterprise. Bulletin of the Tomsk State University. Economics, 2012. No. 2 (18). P. 44–49.
4. Lebedeva N. M., Tatarko A. N. Methods of studying the attitude of the individual to innovation. Almanac of modern science and education, 2009. № 4 (23). Part 2. P. 89–96.
5. Naumtseva E. A. Analysis of the psychometric properties of the Russian-language version of the D. Holt questionnaire “Readiness for organizational changes”. Organizational psychology. 2016. Vol. 6. No. 4, pp. 104–117.