Kohan Natalia Vladimirovna
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Education Management of IDO, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University,
Novosibirsk. E-mail: email@example.com
Oleynik Irina Sergeevna
Deputy Director of the municipal state educational institution Krasnoobskaya secondary school No. 2, Novosibirsk. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CORPORATE IMAGE OF AN EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION
AS A MARKETING TOOL FOR INCREASING COMPETITIVENESS
The article characterizes the concept of the image of an educational organization, reveals the specifics of competitiveness in the field of education, the concept of “corporate image”, factors that influence the formation of an organization’s image. The monopolistic nature of competition in the field of education is indicated as the use of two different directions of competition, which is associated with the peculiarities of the educational service provided. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the marketing strategy of preference in the process of managing the corporate image of an educational organization in order to ensure its competitiveness and promote educational services, and identify optimal marketing technologies. The open character of the education system, the features of competitive processes are emphasized. The descriptions of marketing tools are given that allow the effective implementation of the targeted impact of the educational organization on the external environment. The result of the study is to determine the conditions for using the corporate image as a marketing tool for increasing the competitiveness of an educational organization.
Keywords: educational organization, competitiveness, corporate image, marketing tools, marketing strategy, marketing technologies.
1. Ababkova M. Yu. Marketing of educational services: textbook. allowance. SPb.: Publishing house of Polytechnic. University, 2007. 78 p.
2. Azoev G., Starostin V. Personalized marketing. Marketing. 2012. No. 5. pp. 38-62.
3. Akopov G. L., Bakirova N. V., Akopova A. L. Communication management. SPb.: Peter, 2019. 304 p.
4. Asmolov A. G. System-activity approach to the development of new generation standards. Pedagogy. 2000. No. 4. P. 18-22.
5. Assel G. Principles and strategy. M: INFRA-M, 1999, 25 p.
6. Bagiev G. L., Tarasevich V. M., Ann H. Marketing: textbook. M.: Economics, 1999. 428 p.
7. Belousova S. V. Marketing of educational services: state, trends, prospects // Business Navigator. 2015. No. 1 (36). pp. 39-43.
8. Blinov A. O., Zakharov V. Ya. Image of the organization as a factor of its competitiveness. Management in Russia and abroad. 2003. No. 4.
9. Bodian J. P. Image Management: Public Relations: Subject and Mastery. M.: Image-contact: INFRA-M, 2001. 232 p.
10. Vikhanskiy O. S. Strategic management. M.: Economist, 2006. 296 p.
11. Danilenko L. V. Everything about the image: from approaches to recommendations. Marketing and marketing research. 2014. No. 4. P. 67-69.
12. Karpova S. Marketing tools TNK. Marketing. 2011. No. 1. Pp. 11-20.
13. Kotler F. Strategic marketing for educational institutions. F. Kotler, Karen F. A. Fox; per. from English M., 2011. 580 p.
14. Kotler F., Armstrong G., Saunders D., Wong V. Marketing Basics: M.: Williams Publishing House. 2001. 944 p.
15. Leontiev A. N. Activity. Consciousness. Personality. M.: Sense; Academy, 2004. 130 p.
16. Pocheptsov G. G. Image: from pharaohs to presidents. Kiev: Adef Ukraine, 1997. 328 p.
17. Tovysheva I. Z. Organizational and economic mechanism for increasing the competitiveness of educational services of higher education institutions: author. dis. Cand. economy Sciences. M. 2011.
18. Tomilova M. V. Model of the organization’s image. Marketing in Russia and abroad. 1998. No. 4. P. 110.
19. Fatkhutdinov R. A. Management of the competitiveness of the university. Higher education in Russia. M.: Williams Publishing House. 2006. No. 9. pp. 37-38.
20. Khrutskiy V. E., Korneeva I. V. Modern Marketing: A Handbook for Market Research. Moscow: Finance and Statistics, 2002. 528 p.
21. Shemyatikhina L. Yu. Marketing in education: educational-methodical complex. Ekaterinburg, 2007. 80 p.
22. Shkardun V. D., Yakhtyamov T. M. Assessment and formation of the corporate image of an enterprise. Marketing in Russia and abroad. 2001. No. 3.
23. Shpakovsky V. O., Egorova E. K., Milaeva O. V. Public Opinion Management Technologies. Vologda: Infra-Engineering, 2019. 240 p.
24. Edwards M. Visual communications. How to convince with images. Moscow: Bombora, 2019. 144 p.