Istyufeeva Zhanna Nikolaevna
Head of the center for continuing education of the institute of continuing education, Candidate of psychological Sciences, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2476-673
Matveeva Valentina Gennadevna
Deputy Head for Teaching and Educational Work, Municipal Autonomous Preschool Educational Institution of Novosibirsk “Kindergarten No. 81” Preschool Academy “, Novosibirsk. E-mail: email@example.com https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8293-6694
FORMATION OF THE IMAGE OF A PRESCHOOL
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION IN THE CONDITIONS
OF INNOVATIVE ACTIVITIES
The purpose of this article is to describe the practice of imaging as an innovative way of managing the development of an organization in the context of modern requirements for innovative activities of a preschool educational organization. The reasons are described and effective tools for constructing a positive image of an educational organization are highlighted. The experience of imaging a preschool educational institution is presented through the characteristics of the image components (image of the service, level of psychological comfort, media image, visual image of the organization, individual image of the head, image of staff), which showed its effectiveness and determined further management strategy
Keywords: image, image of an educational institution, individual image of a leader, formation of a positive image, innovative activity.
1. Aleshina I. V. Corporate image: strategic aspect. Marketing. 2003. 255 p.
2. Batrakova L. G. Formation of an effective image of an educational institution. Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin. 2013. No. 4. pp. 99-106.
3. Bystrova O. Yu. Theoretical approaches to the definition of the concept of “enterprise image”. Management of socio-economic systems. 2019. No. 1. pp. 35-38.
4. Bukharov D. V. Image of an educational institution. Man and education. 2009. No. 2. P. 165-168.
5. Danilenko L. V. Image management of an educational institution. URL: https://www.marketologi.ru/publikatsii/stati/menedzhment-imidzha-obrazovatelnogo-uchrezhdenija/ (date of last access: 03.12.2020)
6. Karpov E. B. Image in education. PR in education. 2003. No. 6. pp. 40-50.
7. Lizinsky V. M. The image and mission of the school as a resource for its development. Resource approach in managing the development of the school. M.: Center “Pedagogical search”, 2006. P. 106-108.
8. Metaeva V. Image of the first person of the school: appearance inspired by inner beauty. Director of the school. 2005. № 9. P. 41-45.
9. Moiseeva N. K. Marketing and competitiveness of an educational institution. Marketing. 2009. No. 5. pp. 77-81.
10. Novokshonova M. Image in education: structure and economic factors of efficiency. Teacher. 2010. No. 1. P. 20-21.
11. Piskunova T. N. Conditions and factors of forming a positive image of a general educational institution: Dis. … Cand. psychol. Sciences. M., 1998. 148 p.
12. Piskunov M. S. Image of an educational institution: structure and mechanisms of formation. Monitoring and standards in education. 1999. No. 5. P. 45-48.
13. Perelygina E. B. Psychology of the image. M.: AspectPress, 2002. 223 p.
14. Sukhareva O. Image of educational institutions. Public education. 2009. No. 10.
15. Shepel V. M. Imageology. M., 1996. 175 p.