Marushak Evgenia Borisovna
Candidate of Psychological Sciences, Assistant Professor of Education Management, Director of the Institute of Additional Education, Novosibirsk State
Pedagogical University, Mr. Novosibirsk. E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Shkatova Natalia Yurievna
Leading expert of the Department of Projects and Professional Development of Pedagogical Personnel of the Municipal Government Institution «Department of Education of the Novosibirsk District of Novosibirsk Oblast», Mr. Novosibirsk. E-mail:email@example.com ORCID https://orcid.org/0000-0002-5323-763X
CONSULTING SUPPORT FOR THE ACTIVITIES
OF THE METHODOLOGICAL SERVICE OF A PRE-SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
The article presents the theoretical basis of consulting in education. The authors have summarized the material that made it possible to identify consulting support as an innovative technology within the framework of the activity of the methodological service of a pre-school educational institution. depending on the subject of the consulting. The main approaches for advising teachers, specialists and leaders of pre-school education in the process of modernizing educational infrastructure are being considered. The factors influencing the development of educational consulting in the DPI are structured and divided into groups. The specificity of the process of implementing consulting support in the activities of the DOW methodological service is described.
Keywords: educational consulting, consulting support, methodical service, pedagogical counselling, psychological counselling, internal consultants, external consultants, pre-school educational institution.
1. Volobyev L. M. Problems of Modern Management of DEO. Management of Pre-school Educational Institutions. 2016. No. 6. pp. 16.
2. Volozhanin V. V., Volozhanina O. A. Essence of consulting and its specificity in the sphere of services. Herald of SUS. 2014. No. 1. pp. 103-106.
3. Guseva M. N. Educational Consulting as Innovation in Special Vocational Education. Economics and Modern Management: Theory and Practice: S. art. mater. XInternational Workshop. Konf. Part I. Novosibirsk: SibAk, 2012.
4. Israfilov N. T. Russian Modern Consulting: Solving Problems. Scientific-Methodological Journal of Omsk GAU. 2016. No. 2. pp. 24-31.
5. Korshunov I. A., Chakhoyan G. A., Tunin A. M., Lyakhovetskaya E. R. Modern types of consulting in the system of management of educational organization. Education and science. 2021. Vol. 23 (1). Pp. 73-101. DOI: https:/doi.org/10.17853/1994-56392021-1-73101
6. Marushak E. B., Shkatova N. Y. XXIX Youth: Education, Science, Innovation. Novosibirsk, 2018, p. 199.
7. Marushak E. B., Shkatova N. Y. Priority approaches to innovative methodological activities in pre-school educational organization. Science and education. Current issues in psychological research. Current problems in the development of education: managerial and psychological-pedagogical aspects. Current problems of social pedagogy. Contemporary problems of upbringing, vocational guidance and leisure activities for children and young people. Tomsk, 2009, vol. 3 (2).
8. Marushak E. B., Shkatova N. Y. Educational Consulting as the main element of methodological service in pre-school educational organization. Materials VIII of the All-Russian Student Scientific and Practical Conference with international participation. XXIX Youth: Education, Science, Innovation. Novosibirsk, 4-6 December 2019.
9. Pulina A. A. Pedagogical counselling as a type of professional interaction. Crimean Scientific Gazette. 2015. 2. pp. 52-57.
10. Shkatova N. Y. Priority approaches to innovation by a teacher. Materials VII of the All-Russian Student Science and Practical Conference with international participation. XXIX Youth: Education, Science, Innovation. Novosibirsk, 21 December 2018, Part 4,
11. Yakovlev G. V. Pedagogical conditions for increasing the effectiveness of methodological work in innovative pre-school educational institution: disa. Kand. pedo. science. Chelyabinsk, 2009. 48 p.