Popova Natalia Ivanovna
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Professor Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of the Novosibirsk Military Institute named after General I. K. Yakovlev of the National Guard of the Russian Federation, Novosibirsk. E-mail: Kryne_ni@mail.ru ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2186-3556
Andronov Artem Viktorovich
Lieutenant Colonel, Senior Lecturer of the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of the Novosibirsk Military Institute named after General I. K. Yakovlev of the National Guard of the Russian Federation Novosibirsk. E-mail: Aandronovav@mail.ru ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2730-8553
Khomchenko Aleksey Sergeevich
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, docent Department of Chemistry of the Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University. Novosibirsk. E-mail: email@example.com
CLOUD COMPUTING AS A MEANS OF FORMING
THE EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT OF A HIGHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
The article deals with the problems of the organization of the educational environment of higher educational institutions. The purpose of the article is to determine cloud computing as the most effective means of forming a unified educational environment of the university, providing a reliable organization of the educational process in the field of providing educational services in the “one window” mode in various social, political and economic conditions. Based on the analysis of modern platforms for organizing the educational environment and based on current trends in the IT market, Cloud Computing is currently one of the most promising areas. The article defines the essence of cloud computing, which is to provide hosting users with remote access to services, computing resources and applications over the Internet. Examples of the use of cloud technologies in the public sector and education are given. The main types of services provided by the Russian cloud services market (Saas and Iaas) are described. The implementation of the” National Cloud Platform O7″, developed by Rostelecom, is discussed in more detail. The advantages of organizing the educational environment with the help of cloud technologies are considered. Stand out. characteristic features of the Cloud Computing concept, various types of clouds are considered, their advantages and disadvantages. The organization of a unified educational environment of a higher educational institution through cloud computing is a promising direction that allows achieving high technological efficiency: while reducing the cost of purchasing special software and hardware, the quality and efficiency of the educational process in the conditions of digitalization of the economy significantly improves, and it also becomes possible to provide educational services in the “one window” mode, which is a priority of the Government of the Russian Federation.
Keywords: cloud computing, information and educational environment, Cloud Computing technology, State Unified Educational Platform (GEOP), National Cloud Platform O7, service delivery model, Saas, IaaS, hybrid cloud, digital platform, IT technologies.
1. Hablieva S. R. Information and educational environment in various educational systems. Modern scientific research and innovation, 2015, no 12 (In Russian) URL: http://web.snauka.ru/issues/2015/12/60716.htm
2. Timonina L. I., Piguzov A. A. Change of the teacher’s position in the conditions of distance learning of students during the pandemic. Actual technologies of teaching in higher school: materials of the scientific and methodological conference. Kostroma, 2020, pp. 142-145 (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44256188
3. Lobachyov S. L. The relationship between distance learning systems and the electronic information and educational environment of the university and the prospects for the evolution of these systems. Bulletin of the legal Institute of engineering, 2018, no 4 (24), pp. 11-17 (In Russian).
4. Kutepova L. I., Nikishina O. A., Aleshugina E. A., Loshkareva D. A., Kostylev D. S. Organization of independent work of students in conditions of information educational environment of the University. Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology, 2016, T. 5, no 3 (16), pp. 68-71 (In Russian).
5. Dzhordzh Riz. Cloud Computing, 2011, 288 p (In Russian)
6. Vaganova O. I., Dvornikova E. I., Kutepov M. M., Luneva Y. B., Trutanova A. V. Opportunities of cloud technologies in e-learning. International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 2017, no 6-2, pp. 183-187 (In Russian).
7. State program “Information Society (2011-2020)”: Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of April 15, 2014, № 313. Rossijskaya gazeta. 2014 (In Russian) URL: http://pressa.ru/ru/magazines/rossijskaya-gazeta/archive?&page=31#
8. Sin’ko D. A. “National cloud platform” as an important stage of modernization of the public sector in the Russian Federation. State and municipal management in the XXI century: theory, methodology, practice, 2014, no 12, pp. 69-72 (In Russian)
9. Ganeeva V. M., Perova M. V. Cloud technologies in the public sector. Innovation management: theory, methodology, practice, 2015, no 2, pp. 110-117 (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26552811
10. Kukunin D. S., Maslova E. A., Shumilov S. S. Cloud technologies. advantages and disadvantages of cloud technologies. Actual problems of infotelecommunications in science and education (APINO 2020): collection of scientific articles of the IX International Scientific-technical and scientific-methodological conference. Saint-Petersburg, 2020, T. 2, pp. 451-455 (In Russian)
11. Mitin A. N. Cloud technologies in education. Vestnik NGIEI, 2016, no 8 (63),
pp. 41-47. (In Russian)
12. Volynkina E. Vdogonku za zapadnymi oblakami. Nauchnyj zhurnal, 2016, no 3 (In Russian) URL:http://www.iksmedia.ru/articles/5291489-Vdogonku-za-zapadnymi-oblakami.html
13. Fingar P. Dot.Cloud: cloud computing – the business platform of the XXI century. M.: Aquamarine Book, 2011, 256 p.
14. Chelikani A., Kumar G. Analysis of Security Issues in Cloud Based, 2011, 74 p.
15. Poroskov S. Y. Strategy for the development of information technologies in the Russian Federation for 2014-2020 and for the future until 2025: the main shortcomings and ways to overcome them. Formation of the humanitarian environment in the university: innovative educational technologies. competence approach, 2019, vol. 1, pp. 25-35
(In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41370396