Bogdanova Elena Vladimirovna
Head of the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology of Children’s Rest, candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk. E-mail: email@example.com, ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1972-1230
METHODOLOGICAL COMPETENCE OF DRIVERS,
WORKING WITH A PERMANENT CHILD COLLECTIVE
The article presents the results of the specifics of the activity and professional competence of a specialist in the field of education-a counselor working with a permanent children’s team. The article reflects the results of the conducted research on the definition of the space of professional activity of a counselor working with a permanent children’s team and the allocation of methodological competence as one of the key professional competencies of him as a specialist working with a permanent children’s team. The author of the article conducted a comparative analysis of the formation of the methodological competence of a counselor working with a permanent children’s team on the example of the competitive materials of the participants of the All-Russian Competition of professional Skills “League of Counselors” and identified the key professional deficits of the formation of the methodological competence of counselors. Based on the study of training programs for counselors working with a permanent children’s team, presented in the open access, methodological recommendations for optimizing the system of training counselors working with a permanent children’s team and developing their methodological competence are formed.
Keywords: methodical competence; counselors working with a permanent children’s team; Professional Development.
1. Adolf V. A., Ilina N. F. Innovative activity in education: questions of theory and practice. Krasnoyarsk, 2019. 180 p. (in Russian)
2. Bespalko V. P. The quality of education and the quality of training. 2017. No. 3-4. pp. 105-113. (in Russian)
3. Seryakova S. B. On the development of professional competence of a higher school teacher. Professionalism of a teacher: essence, content, prospects for development: collection of conference proceedings. Moscow: MANPO, 2018, pp. 207-210. (in Russian)
4. Khutorskoy A.V., Khutorskaya L. N. Competence as a didactic concept: content, structure, design models. Bulletin of the Institute of Human Education. 2012, no. 2. pp. 8-33. (in Russian)
5. Loginova S. L. Methodological work and methodological activity of a university teacher. Vestnik MGOU. Pedagogy series. 2015, No. 2. pp. 146-152. (in Russian)
6. Seryakova S. B. Psychological and pedagogical conditions for the formation of managerial competence of future teachers in additional professional education. Bulletin of the Vladimir State University named after A. G. and N. G. Stoletov. 2018, No. 33 (52). pp. 72-79. (in Russian)
7. Isaeva L. M., Vezirov T. G. Model of formation of methodological competence of a teacher of a secondary professional educational organization. Mir nauki, kultury, obrazovaniya. M., 2018, No. 3 (70). pp. 92-98 (in Russian)
8. Training of counselors on the basis of educational organizations of higher education in Russia: collective monograph. (ed.) T. N. Vladimirova, N. Yu. Leskonog, L. F. Shalamova. M., 2019, 160 p. (in Russian)
9. Tumasheva O. V. Model of teacher’s methodological competence // Bulletin of the Voronezh State University. Voronezh. 2011, No. 2. pp. 97-101. (in Russian)
10. Shkerina L. V., Bagachuk A.V., Bocharova Yu. Yu. The main approaches and principles of designing master’s degree programs for training teachers of additional engineering education. Bulletin of the Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after
V. P. Astafyev. 2019, No. 4 (50). pp. 97-106. (in Russian)
11. Tumasheva O. V. Strategic directions of methodological training of future teachers of mathematics in the conditions of a new educational situation. Information technologies in Mathematics and mathematical education materials of the VIII All-Russian Scientific and Methodological Conference with international participation dedicated to the 80th anniversary of Professor Sergey V. Larin. 2019, pp. 163-165. (in Russian)
12. Vladimirova T. N., Leskonog N. Yu., Ognev A. S. Problems and prospects of training modern counselors. Pedagogy and Psychology of Education. 2019, No. 4. pp. 82-94.
13. Bogdanova E. V. Methodological support of the activities of the Russian movement of schoolchildren in the educational organization. Modern pedagogical education. 2020. No. 12, pp. 98-108. (in Russian)