Shmatkov Michael Nikolaevich
Associate Professor of the Department of Engineering and Technological Education, PhD Math / Physics, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk.
E-mail: email@example.com. ORCID: 0000-0001-7419-1573
Nekrasova Irina Ivanovna
Head of the Department of Technology and Technological Education,
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. ORCID: 0000-0003-0480-1238
ELEMENTS OF THE CONCEPT OF CONSTRUCTION
OF INTERACTIVE CONTENT ON MATHEMATICS
IN THE CONDITIONS OF DIGITALIZATION OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROCESS
The goal of this paper is to summarize and sort out the key elements that determine the effectiveness and efficiency of educational interactive content in mathematics in the context of the digitalization of the educational process. On the basis of many years of research and practical activity in the field of studying and developing electronic educational resources in mathematics, characterizing school mathematics education from the standpoint of innovative processes, key elements of the concept of constructing interactive educational content in mathematics were formulated, which make it possible to determine the right vectors for applying efforts and using the capabilities of ICT in developing such content. The author’s result of this work is the foundation for creating interactive educational resources in mathematics that correspond to modern trends and achievements in the field of digitalization of children’s education, and is based on a combination of the achievements of traditional psychological and pedagogical science and best practices based on the analysis of big data for building user scenarios with digital systems and services.
Keywords: digitalization, mathematics, conceptual understanding, critical thinking, interactive content, informatization, electronic educational resource.
1. Smirnov E. I., Bogun V. V., Uvarov A. D. Synergy of mathematical education at school and university based on the adaptation of modern achievements in science: monograph. Saratov: University education, 2020. 157 p. (In Russian) DOI: https://doi.org/10.23682/92646
2. Ukraintsev Yu. D. Informatization of society: a tutorial. St. Petersburg: Lan, 2019. (In Russian)
3. Sergeeva E. V., Gugina E. M. Theoretical foundations of the development of mathematical competence of students of a technical university: monograph. Magnitogorsk: MSTU im. G.I. Nosov, 2020 (In Russian)
4. Temerbekova A. A., Chugunova I. V., Baigonakova G. A. Methods of teaching mathematics: a textbook. St. Petersburg: Lan, 2021.
5. Vorobieva N. V. Fundamentals of Scientific Research: A Practical Guide for Students of All Specialties. Omsk, 2005. 100 p. (In Russian)
6. Korzhuev A. V., Popkov V. A. Traditions and innovations in higher professional education. Moscow: Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov, 2003. 304 p. (In Russian)
7. Technology of visual-model teaching of mathematics: monograph. Yaroslavl: YAGPU Publishing House, 1997. 323 p. (In Russian)
8. Training of a teacher of mathematics: Innovative approaches. ed. V. D. Shadrikova. M.: Gardariki, 2002. 383 p. (In Russian)
9. Alekseeva S. V. Mathematics. Practice-oriented tasks: a tutorial. St. Petersburg: SPbGLTU, 2020. (In Russian)
10. Shmatkov M. N. Informatization of higher professional education: analysis, modeling, practice: monograph. Saarbrücken: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 2010. 350 p. (In Russian)
11. Megan C. Brown, Nicole M. McNeil, Arthur M. Glenberg. Using Concreteness in Education: Real Problems, Potential Solutions. Child Development Perspectives. 2009. Vol. 3, Issue 3. Pp. 160–164.
12. Sarama J., Clements D. H. “Concrete” computer manipulatives in mathematics education. Child Development Perspectives. 2009. Vol. 3, Issue 3. Pp. 145–150.
13. Abrahamson D. Building educational activities for understanding: An elaboration on the embodied-design framework and its epistemic grounds. International Journal of Child-Computer Interaction. 2014. Vol. 2, Issue 1. Pp. 1–16.
14. Bamberger J. Action knowledge and symbolic knowledge: The computer as mediator. In D. Schön, B. Sanyal, & W. Mitchell (Eds.), High technology and low Income communities, Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 1999. Pp. 235–262.
15. Harnad S. The Symbol Grounding Problem. Physica. 1990. Vol. 42. Pp. 335–346.
16. Nathan M. J. Rethinking Formalisms in Formal Education. Educational Psychologist. 2012. Vol. 47 (2). Pp. 125–148.