Shadrin Alexander Ivanovich
Doctor of economics, professor of the department of geography and methods of teaching geography, Krasnoyarsk state pedagogical university named after V. P. Astafieva,
Krasnoyarsk. E -mail: email@example.com. ORCID: 0000-0002-0081-8115
Larionova Lyubov Yurievna
Candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor of the department of geography and methods of teaching geography, Krasnoyarsk state pedagogical university
named after V. P. Astafieva, Krasnoyarsk. E -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ionova Natalia Vladimirovna
Candidate of geographical sciences, associate professor, head of the department of geography, regional studies and tourism, Novosibirsk state pedagogical university,
Novosibirsk. E -mail: email@example.com. ORCID: 0000-0003-1903-1950
TRAINING OF MASTERS-GEOGRAPHERS IN THE SYSTEM OF NETWORK INTERACTION OF PEDAGOGICAL UNIVERSITIES
The key goal of modern geographical education is the process of forming a holistic worldview based on the general picture of the world and, in particular, the formation of geographical thinking based on a systematic approach. This ensures the socialization of the individual, capable of independently building a trajectory of professional growth and personal development, subject to mastering both universal and professional competencies.
The most effective form of education in the formation of a holistic picture of the world, from the point of view of the authors, is the network form, which is provided for by the law “On Education in the Russian Federation” (article 15). It is the network form of implementation of educational programs, including master′s, that provides an individual choice of educational trajectories of learning.
The article outlines the problem of choosing an approach to assessing the effectiveness of master’s programs. The analysis of the experience in the formation of competencies for different levels of education, presented in scientific publications, confirmed the insufficient degree of knowledge of the process of the formation and development of the competencies of master geographers.
The article describes the approaches to the content of the variable part of the network master′s program for the training of teachers of geography.
Keywords: network interaction, network magistracy, educational trajectories of learning, individual educational trajectory, strategic direction of education development, competence-based learning model, individually oriented learning technology, network form of implementation of educational programs.
1. Adolf V. A., Savchuk A. N. Forecasting the formation of professional competence of a university graduate. Monograph. Krasnoyarsk, 2014, 353 p. (In Russian)
2. Valyukh V. N., Valyukh E. P., Vasilkevich I. V., Ionychev G. Yu. The list of general cultural competences of the graduate of the pedagogical university. Bulletin of the KSPU named after V.P. Astafieva, no. 1, 2014, pp. 52–56 (In Russian)
3. Gheorghe I. V. Formation of professional competences of students of educational institutions of higher education on the basis of the organization of independent work: monograph. Tyumen: TIU, 2016. 143 p. (In Russian)
4. Gladilina I. P., Koroleva G. M. Formation of general cultural competences of student youth: conceptual foundations: monograph. M.: Mosk. Mountains. University of Management of the Government of Moscow, 2012. 136 p. (In Russian)
5. Didenko L. A., Abdulkin V. V. Socio-cultural and educational cluster as a means of creating educational space for persons with disabilities in areas with low and uneven population density. Bulletin of the Leningrad State University. A.S. Pushkin. 2013. vol. 3. no. 1. pp. 57–66 (In Russian)
6. Didenko L. A., Dzakaeva Z. S. Toolkit for managing the quality of education in a general educational organization. Modern psychological and pedagogical education: Collection of articles VIII psychological and pedagogical readings in memory of L. V. Yablokova. Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V.P. Astafieva. 2017. pp. 170–175. (In Russian)
7. Zhuravleva N. A., Shkerina L. V. Basic principles and didactic conditions for the formation of basic key competencies of students – future teachers of mathematics. Bulletin of KSPU named after V.P. Astafieva, no. 4, 2011, pp. 30–35 (In Russian)
8. Zimnyaya I. A. Key competencies as an effective-target basis of a Competence-based approach in education. Author′s version. M.: Research Center for the Problems of the Quality of Training of Specialists, 2004. – 40 p. (In Russian)
9. Measurement and assessment of the formation of universal competencies of students in the development of educational programs for bachelor′s, master′s, specialty: collective monograph. ed. d.p.n. I.Yu. Tarkhanova. Yaroslavl: RIO YAGPU, 2018. 383 p. (In Russian)
10. Ilyina N. F. Formation of the teacher′s innovative competence: theory and practice. Monograph. Krasnoyarsk, 2014. 224 p. (In Russian)
11. Researcher of the XXI century: the formation of competencies in the higher education system. Collective monograph. Ed. E.V. Karavaeva. M.: Publishing house ‘’Geoinfo’’, 2018. 240 p. (In Russian)
12. Cave M. A. On modeling the competencies of students – future teachers in the format of the Federal state educational standard of higher professional education and the professional standard of a teacher. Bulletin of the KSPU named after V.P. Astafieva, no. 3, 2014, pp. 62–65 (In Russian)
13. Korsakova E. V. To the question of the principles of the formation of foreign language information competence in the process of teaching foreign languages to adults. Bulletin of the KSPU named after V.P. Astafieva, no. 2, 2014, pp. 71–75 (In Russian)
14. Development of methods for analyzing the effectiveness of master′s programs: collective monograph. ed. E.A. Sukhanova; Nat. issled. Tomsk state un-t. Tomsk: 2019. 109 p. (In Russian)
15. Sergeeva M. G. Continuing economic education as a priority direction of modernization of Russian education. Alma mater. 2010. no. 6. pp. 19–24 (In Russian)
16. Smirnova N. Z., Berezhnaya O. V. Features of the formation of research competence in teaching biology in a modern school. Bulletin of the KSPU named after V.P. Astafieva, no. 1, 2014, pp. 115–118 (In Russian)
17. Stepanova I. Yu., Adolf V. A. Designing a practice-oriented teacher training at a university: monograph. Krasnoyarsk. 2013. 368 p. (In Russian)
18. Tamozhnyaya E. A., Belovolova E. A., Dronov V. P., Lopatnikov D. L. Professional-methodical competence of a geography teacher in the context of the implementation of the Federal State Educational Standard of General Education: monograph. M.: Pero, 2018. 229 p. (In Russian)
19. Teslenko V. N., Latyntsev S. V., Prokopyeva N. V. An innovative approach to the formation of professional competencies of students during the period of pedagogical practice. Bulletin of the KSPU named after V. P. Astafieva, no. 2, 2013, pp. 64–72. (In Russian)
20. Shadrin A. I, Ionova N.V. Regional development management: textbook. Novosib. state ped. un-t. Novosibirsk: NGPU, 2014. 100 p. (In Russian)
21. Khutorskoy A. V. Model of competence education. Higher education today, no. 12, 2017, pp. 9–16 (In Russian) DOI: 10.25586/RNU.HET.17.12.P.09
22. Shadrin A. I. Integrated development of the region. Krasnoyar. state ped. un-t them V.P. Astafieva. Krasnoyarsk, 2011. 268 p. (In Russian)
23. Shadrin A. I. Scientific and educational complex of the region: ways of formation and development. Krasnoyarsk: Krasnoyar. state ped. un-t them V.P. Astafieva. Krasnoyarsk, 2003. 144 p. (In Russian)
24. Shkerina L. V. Diagnostics of students′ professional competencies on the basis of educational cases. Bulletin of the KSPU named after V.P. Astafieva, no. 4, 2012, pp. 62–67 (In Russian)