Kovrigina Larisa Valentinovna
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk. E-mail: Larisa_kovrigina@mail.ru. ORCID: 0000-0002-8421-1045
TO THE QUESTION ABOUT THE FEATURES OF THE GRAMMATIC IMPAIRMENT OF STATEMENT IN CHILDREN WITH BILINGUALISM AND SPEECH DISORDERS
Modern political and economic trends in the development of society have made certain adjustments to the system of domestic education, which, in turn, has led to the emergence of problems, the existence of which no one even suspected twenty years ago. One of these problems is teaching children in the state language in state schools, for whom the language of everyday communication is not Russian, but the language of one of the small peoples of the Russian Federation. When involved in the educational process, these children find themselves in a forced bilingualism system, which becomes a risk factor for learning difficulties. When two different languages are used in different situations, the dominant language system has a significant effect on the other, as a result of which they mix, the result of which is the child’s speech and language difficulties, the most noticeable of which are systemic errors in the grammatical structuring of the oral and, later, written utterance. In many respects, the grammatical problems of children with bilingualism intersect with the problems of grammatical design of speech by children with hearing and speech impairments, however, it is not possible to fully implement correctional and speech therapy approaches to overcoming grammatical disorders in the oral and written speech of children with bilingualism, since the violation is determined by other mechanisms.
Keywords: bilingualism, speech disorders, general speech underdevelopment, mechanisms of agrammatism.
1. Bashmakova S. B., Maksimova S. A. Features of the formation of grammatical abilities in children with general speech underdevelopment. Scientific-methodical electronic journal “Concept”. 2016. no. 8. P. 143-148.
2. Bashmakova S. B., Stanilesko I. V. Theoretical analysis of the problem of correction of lexical and grammatical speech underdevelopment in children with dysarthria. Scientific-methodical electronic journal “Concept”. 2016. no. 17. pp. 809–812.
3. Vikzhanovich S. N. Topical issues of differential diagnosis of specific speech and language disorders and hearing impairments. Bulletin of the Belgorod Institute of Education Development. 2020. No. 3 (17). pp. 94-102.
4. Israilova L. Yu. Ways of overcoming the negative impact of interlingual interference. Bulletin of the Adyghe State University. Series 2: Philology and art history. 2020. No. 4 (267). pp. 49–53.
5. Kovrigina L. V. Assimilation of prepositional-case forms of nouns with spatial meaning in the process of normal speech development and with general speech underdevelopment. School speech therapist. 2004. No. 3 (3). pp. 72–76.
6. Kovrigina L. V., Elsukov Yu. Yu. Manifestation of grammatical consistency in the impressive speech of younger schoolchildren with speech dysontogenesis. Bulletin of pedagogical innovations. 2020. No. 4 (60). pp. 71–79.
7. Makarova N. V., Tarasenko E. V. Grammatical errors in children with normal and impaired speech development. Modern problems of science and education. 2017. No. 5. P. 248–254.
8. Makarchuk A. O., Shorokhova M. V. Determination of readiness for operations of morpheme analysis in younger schoolchildren with speech impairments. Childhood open to the world: collection of materials of the XI All-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation. Omsk: Publishing house of Omsk State University, 2021. pp. 327–330.
9. Martynova N. A., Shorokhova M. V. Characteristics of violations of the grammatical structure of speech in younger schoolchildren with bilingualism. Concept. 2019. No. 5 (May). pp. 78–84.
10. Shabanova T. L., Nastrugova M. A. Comparative analysis of the features of the development of expressive and impressive dominant speech in junior schoolchildren of bilinguals and monolinguals. Nizhny Novgorod psychological almanac. 2020. No. 1. P. 62–72.
11. Shishkina N. S. Features of the manifestation of dysgraphia in junior bilingual schoolchildren. Development of education. 2019. No. 4 (6). P. 50–53.
12. Shchelokova A. A. Typical grammatical errors in the Russian speech of Chinese students. Scientific-methodical electronic journal “Concept”. 2019. No. 9 (September). pp. 149-154.
13. Shchelokova A. A. Methodological techniques for the study of Russian as a foreign language in a mono-ethnic (Chinese) audience. Scientific-methodical electronic journal “Concept”. 2018. No. 7. pp. 78–83.