Zaidman Irina Naumovna
Professor of the Department of the Modern Russian Language and its Teaching Methods, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor,
Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk.
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9187-0209 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PEDAGOGICAL PRACTICE OF PHILOLOGICAL STUDENTS: COOPERATION WITH THE BASIC SCHOOL
The author considers pedagogical practice from the positions of professional risks presented in the scientific literature, taking into account which he builds a practice-oriented system of complex dispersed training of students for practice in the Russian language. At the same time, the emphasis is on interaction with basic schools, where future teachers receive their first professional experience. The university teachers ‘ knowledge of the school’s requirements, the general concept of practice, long-term cooperation of educational organizations of higher and secondary education, the built system of propaedeutic methodological training of students allow them to develop general pedagogical and special competencies of novice teachers, prevent possible risks, and contribute to their successful adaptation at school.
Research methods: analysis of scientific literature, associative experiment, method of unfinished sentences, questionnaire, observation, reflexive essay, experimental training, conversation with the employer.
Keywords: pedagogical practice, Russian language, practice-oriented training, basic school, cooperation, pedagogical risk, methodical thinking.
1. Arkhipova L. V. Professional risks in the pedagogical environment in the context of university training. Modern research in psychology and pedagogy: materials of the
II international scientific and practical conference. Saratov, 2021, pp. 12-15. (In Russian)
2. Bagnetova E. A., Sharifullina E. R. Professional risks of the educational environment. Fundamental research, 2013, no. 1-1, pp. 27-31. (In Russian)
3. Barannik A. S., Grigorieva M. A., Evdokimova E. V. Workshop on the Russian language: educational and methodological complex. Part 2: Punctuation. Novosibirsk: NGPU, 2011, 142 p. (In Russian)
4. Barannik A. S., Evdokimova E. V., Grigorieva M. A. Workshop on the Russian language: educational and methodological complex. Part 1: Spelling. Novosibirsk: NGPU, 2009, 168 p. (In Russian)
5. Bykova N. S., Zhelezova Ya. I., Shvetsova Yu. V. Professional development and the formation of the personality of the future teacher. Problems of modern science and education, 2018, no. 1 (121), pp. 44-46. (In Russian)
6. Vanieva V. Yu., Techieva V. Z. Formation of communicative competence of future teachers in the process of practice-oriented learning. Siberian Pedagogical Journal, 2021, no. 1, pp. 26-32. (In Russian) DOI: 10.15293/1813-4718.2101.03.
7. Dmitrochenko T. V. Description of the results of an empirical study of the state of development of critical thinking and subjectivity of future teachers. Bulletin of pedagogical innovations, 2020, no. 2 (58), pp. 83-92. (In Russian)
8. Elkina O. Yu., Lozovan L. Ya., Martynova A. V. Study of the attitude of students of pedagogical profiles to future professional activities. Siberian Pedagogical Journal, 2020, no. 5, pp. 82-89. (In Russian) DOI: 10.15293/1813-4718.2005.08.
9. Zaidman I. N., Efremova O. A. How to teach everyone and everyone: educational and cognitive activity based on individualization and differentiation: a practice-oriented monograph. Novosibirsk: NSPU, 2014, 352 p. (In Russian)
10. Zaidman I. N. The path of the future teacher to professionalism: risk analysis, Psychological and pedagogical technologies in the context of innovative processes in medicine and education: materials of the 2-nd International interdisciplinary scientific and practical conference, scientific ed. M.G. Chukhrova, 2011, pp. 72-75. (In Russian)
11. Zaidman I. N. Development of methodological thinking of students – future teachers of the Russian language, Integration of science and education in the “school – college – university” system. Materials of the National Scientific and Practical Conference, Novosibirsk: NGPU, 2019, pp. 99-108. (In Russian)
12. Zaidman I. N. Therapeutic didactics in teaching the Russian language: the development of communicative and social competences: a practice-oriented monograph. Novosibirsk: NGPU, 2013, 164 p. (In Russian)
13. Komarova E. N. Professional self-realization in the view of future teachers of the Russian language. Bulletin of the Tomsk State Pedagogical University, 2020, Vol. 1 (207), pp. 61-69. (In Russian) DOI: 10.23951/1609-624X-2020-1-61-69.
14. Lukina I. N. Implementation of the principle of individualization in the process of studying the methods of vocational training. Bulletin of pedagogical innovations, 2019,
no. 3 (55), pp. 65-72. (In Russian)
15. Mishatina N. L., Bystritskaya M. A. Social partnership “School – university” in the knowledge economy. News of the Russian State Pedagogical University named after
A. I. Herzen, 2016, no. 182, pp. 37-43. (In Russian)
16. Mkrtchan N. M. Formation of a student’s professional reflection during teaching practice, Philological sciences. Questions of theory and practice, 2016, no. 12 (66): in
4 volumes, part 3, pp. 204-206. (In Russian)
17. Plyushcheva N. S. Interactive teaching of students’ pedagogical communication as a factor of their professional competence, Siberian Pedagogical Journal, 2018, no. 1,
pp. 131-137. (In Russian)
18. Stepanova M. V. Pedagogical risks in professional and personal self-realization, Modern technologies: problems of innovative development and implementation of results: a collection of articles of the IX International Scientific and Practical Conference. Petrozavodsk, 2021, pp. 10-18. (In Russian)
19. Technologies of organization of independent work: teaching aid, ed. I.N. Zaydman. Novosibirsk: NGPU, 2012, 308 p. (In Russian)
20. Chekalina M. S. Forecasting as a condition for the success of professional self-determination of students, Bulletin of pedagogical innovations, 2020, no. 2 (58), pp. 62-69. (In Russian)
21. Churikova E. A. Pedagogical risks in the professional and personal growth of
a teacher, Traditions and innovations in the space of modern culture: materials of the III All-Russian scientific and practical conference, editorial board: A.N. Tarasov, D.A. Belyaev, Yu.V. Karavaeva [and others]. Lipetsk, 2021, pp. 360-362. (In Russian)
22. Shendel T. V. Psychological and pedagogical support for the prevention of professional burnout of specialists in professions of special risk. Bulletin of the Tomsk State Pedagogical University, 2015, no. 12 (165), pp. 48-52. (In Russian)
23. Shukshina T. I., Casco Zh. A. Didactic difficulties of students of a pedagogical university during the period of pedagogical practice at school. Pedagogy, 2019, no. 10,
pp. 43-49. (In Russian)