Taranova Marina Vladimirovna
Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk. ORCID ID: E-mail: email@example.com, https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3582-6665
METHODOLOGICAL KNOWLEDGE OF MATHEMATICS AS A NECESSARY CONDITION FOR THE FORMATION OF PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES OF FUTURE TEACHERS OF MATHEMATICS
The article deals with the problem of preparing a future mathematics teacher for professional activity in the conditions of digitalization. The requirements for the mathematical training of a future teacher are highlighted and one of the ways to improve mathematical and methodological competencies is proposed. The main idea of the article is to analyze and describe the experience of solving the problems of filling the content of online courses to involve students in an independent research search, the experience of correlation of methods of organizing the educational process in the conditions of offline and online student learning. The author, based on the analysis of the content of methodological knowledge in mathematics and mathematical knowledge proper, reveals the content and essence of the methodological component in the professional activity of a future mathematics teacher. The purpose of the article is to determine the strategies of organizing a course in which future mathematics teachers receive not only mathematical, but also methodological training using different.
Keywords: digital learning; professional competencies of a future mathematics teacher; methodological knowledge; project and research teaching of mathematics; online learning.
For Citation: Taranova M. V. Methodological knowledge of mathematics as a necessary condition for the formation of professional competencies of future teachers of mathematics // Journal of Pedagogical Innovations. 2021;(4):42–48. (in Russ.).
- Burganova I. N. Distance learning and the possibilities of its application in higher school. Bulletin of pedagogical innovations. 2021. No. 8. pp. 92–99.
- Dalinger V.A. Selected issues of informatization of school mathematical education: monograph; scientific ed. M.P. Lapchik. M. FLINT, 2016. 159 p.
- Materials of the All-Siberian Olympiad in Mathematics 2019-2020, 8th grade. URL: https://sesc.nsu.ru/olymp-vsesib/sections/maths/
- Mathematics in concepts, definitions and terms. Part 1 manual for teachers. Edited by L. V. Sabinin. M., Enlightenment, 1978. 320 p.
- Mathematics in concepts, definitions and terms. Part 2. O. V. Manturov, Yu. K. Solntsev, Yu. I. Sorkin, N. G. Fedin; Edited by L. V. Sabinin. M. Prosveshchenie, 1982. 351 p.
- Stolyar A. A. Pedagogy of mathematics. Minsk: Higher School, 1986. 414 p.
- Taranova M. V. Research and educational projects in mathematics and its applications: an educational and methodical manual. Novosibirsk: NIPKiPRO Publishing House, 2017. 120 p.
- Taranova M. V. Readiness of a mathematics teacher to implement innovations in his professional activity: problems, new solutions. Bulletin of Pedagogical Innovations. 2020. № 1 (57), 2020. P. 14–21.
- Taranova M. V. Methodological conditions for using the GeoGebra dynamic environment as a means of visualizing geometric constructions. Educational technologies and society. 2020. No. 1, Vol. 23, pp. 3–11.
- Taranova M. V. On the conditions for the implementation of digital education of schoolchildren in mathematics. Modern Web technologies in digital education: meaning, possibilities, implementation: a collection of articles by participants of the V-th International Scientific and Practical Conference. Scientific editor S.V. Mironova, executive editor S. V. Napalkov; Arzamas branch of the Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education “National Research Nizhny Novgorod State University named after N. I. Lobachevsky”. 2019. pp. 69–73.