PEDAGOGICAL CONDITIONS FOR THE FORMATION OF MOTIVATION FOR SPORTS ACTIVITY IN A CHILDREN’S DANCE GROUP
Shabanov Artyom Gennadievich
Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk. ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8478-5348, E-mail: email@example.com
In the modern world, more and more attention is paid to the sports development of the child. Sport not only develops a child’s physical abilities, but also his moral and strong-willed qualities that will help overcome life difficulties in the future. Therefore, it is necessary to form motivation for learning and sports activities in children from an early age.
The purpose of the article is to identify pedagogical conditions for the formation of sports motivation in children.
The research methodology is an activity approach that sets the benchmark for the inclusion of a child in a variety of areas of emotionally saturated socially recognized and socially approved activities.
A teacher is an authority for pupils in the case when he is as passionate about his subject as possible and has the deepest knowledge and is demanding to do his job. Observing the work of coaches shows that they do not always pay due attention to the motivation of students. When a child learns successfully, he is praised by both the coach and parents, he is set as an example to other children. Moreover, in a group where the coach’s opinion is not just decisive, but the only authoritative opinion that everyone takes into account, these aspects come to the fore.
Keywords: child, sport, sports activity, motivation, motivation formation, children’s dance group.
For Citation: Shabanov A. G. Pedagogical conditions for the formation of motivation for sports activity in a children’s dance group // Journal of Pedagogical Innovations. 2021;(4):60–65. (in Russ.).
- Bogdanova E. V. Project approach in support of youth initiatives of the All-Russian competitions of Rosmolodezh. Bulletin of pedagogical innovations. 2019. No. 4 (56). pp. 13-22.
- Volzhina O. I. Educational potential of the modern family. Additional education and upbringing. 2007. No. 8. pp. 7-10.
- Gorskaya G. B., Barabanov A. G. Sports theory. St. Petersburg: Fox, 2006. 568 p.
- Grigoriev D. V., Grigorieva N. V. The axiology of education V. A. Karakovsky. National education. 2016. No. 2-3 (1455). pp. 193-199.
- Kiselev N. N., Anikeeva N. P. Information-wave processes in education. Fundamental problems of education in the conditions of modern social processes. Materials of the International scientific and practical conference. 2020. pp. 92-97.
- Rean A. A., Novikova M. A., Konovalov I. A. The difficult world of growing up of a modern teenager. The world of psychology. 2019. No. 4 (100). pp. 36-46.
- Romm T. A. Strategic guidelines of social education in post-industrial society. Siberian Pedagogical Journal. 2013. No. 2. pp. 26-31.
- Romm T. A. Theory of education in a changing society. Questions of education. 2014. No. 1. pp. 57-65.
- Khromova I. V., Malyushina T. G. The study of social demand as a condition for effective goal-setting in an institution of additional education. Fundamental problems of education in the conditions of modern social processes. Materials of the International scientific and practical conference. 2020. pp.274-283.
- Shabanov A. G. Social giftedness as an indicator of the level of social activity of children and youth. Modern directions of psychological and pedagogical support of childhood. Materials of the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference. Edited by G. S. Chesnokova, E. V. Ushakova. 2019. pp. 115-118.
- Shabanov A. G. Socio-pedagogical activity to increase the social activity of adolescents. Fundamental problems of education in the conditions of modern social processes. Materials of the International scientific and practical conference. 2020. pp.444-451.
- Shabanov A. G. Psychological and pedagogical support of the social success of adolescents at school. Siberian Pedagogical Journal. 2021. No. 4. pp. 34-42.