ANALYSIS OF THE RESULTS OF THE PERFORMANCES OF THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE REGIONAL STAGE OF THE ALL-RUSSIAN OLYMPIAD FOR SCHOOLCHILDREN ON THE SUBJECT “PHYSICAL CULTURE”
Trifanov Evgeny Yurievich
Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk. ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0508-2805, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The introduction presents the structure of the All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren, its stages. Some difficulties in its organization and attitude towards it in comparison with other subject Olympiads are noted.
The purpose of the article is to analyze the dynamics of the performance of participants in the regional stage of the All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren in the subject “Physical culture” in the Novosibirsk region from 2017 to 2021 in order to draw attention to the weaknesses in the performance and plan targeted preparation for the Olympiad, achieving results at the final stage.
Materials and methods. In the period 2017-2021, on the basis of the Novosibirsk Pedagogical University, the regional stage of the All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren in the subject “Physical culture” was held. Observation, comparative analysis of the results of the performance of schoolchildren made it possible to reveal the presence of interest on the part of the younger generation of Russians in such a subject as “Physical culture”, as well as to reveal weaknesses in the organization and preparation for this event.
Research results. Monitoring of the total number of schoolchildren, as well as the average score, which was shown in the theoretical, methodological and practical rounds among boys and girls, as expected, showed the interest and better preparation of boys in this subject.
Conclusion. The materials of the article will help to plan targeted preparation for the All-Russian Olympiad in order to achieve high results in the final stage of the Olympiad.
Keywords: Physical culture, Olympiad for schoolchildren, participants, theoretical and methodological round, practical round, GPA, dynamics of performance.
For Citation: Trifonov E. Yu. Analysis of the results of the performance of participants of the regional stage of the All-Russian Olympiad of schoolchildren on the subject of “Physical culture” // Journal of Pedagogical Innovations. 2021;(4):76–86. (in Russ.).
- Belova G. B., Moiseeva L. I. Organizational and pedagogical conditions for teaching healthy lifestyles for schoolchildren. Materials of the IV International Scientific Congress dedicated to the 45th anniversary of the Ural State University of Physical Culture (Chelyabinsk, November 13-14, 2015). Vol. 1. Ed. MD, prof. E.V. Bykov. Chelyabinsk: Publishing Center “Ural Academy”, 2015, pp. 79-81.
- Boyko V. N. Analysis of the results of the municipal stage of the All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren in physical culture. Uchenye zapiski Lesgaft University. 2017. No. 4. Pages 33-38.
- Gladenkova V. P., Zhmykhova A. Yu., Shishkina Yu. P., Lobanova Yu. O. Qualitative analysis of the results of practical tests of the regional stage of the All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren in physical culture in the Astrakhan region. Modern problems of science and education. 2017. No. 5.
- Kudashova L. T., Vengerova N. N., Kabanova L. V., Efimova S. V. Organizational and methodological aspects of the regional and regional stages of the Olympiad on the subject “Physical culture”. Problems of modern pedagogical education. 2018. No. 59-1.
- Nikitin D. I., Nikolaeva V. V., Sokolova E. I. Actual problems of objectivity in evaluating the Olympiad works of participants in the All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren and ways to overcome them. Scientific and methodological support for assessing the quality of education. 2020. No. 1 (9).
- Nikolaeva V. V., Sokolova E. I. Features of the organizational and technological model of the regional stage of the All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren in the Chelyabinsk region. Scientific and methodological support for assessing the quality of education. 2021. No. 1 (12).
- Machkanova E. V., Fedotova A. A. Features of building a macrocycle for preparing schoolchildren 15-17 years old to perform at the All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren on the subject “Physical culture”. Scientific notes of the University of Lesgaft. 2020. No. 4 (182).
- Machkanova E. V., Fedotova A. A. Features of preparation of schoolchildren of grades 9-11 for the All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren in the subject “Physical culture”. Scientific Notes of the University of Lesgaft. 2019. No. 1.
- Filippova Yu. S. Physical culture: Study guide. M.: SRC INFRA-M, 2019. 201 p.
- Chesnokov N. N., Volodkin D. A. All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren on the subject “Physical culture” – innovations in physical education. Bulletin of the Tula State University. 2014. No. 4 (2). S. 238-244.
- Chesnokov N. N., Volodkin D. A. Practical tests at the All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren on the subject “Physical culture”. M.: Physical culture, 2016. 43 p.
12. American Academy of Pediatrics. Physical fitness and activity in schools. Pediatrics. 2000; 105: 1156–1157.
- Donovan M., Jones, G. and Hardman K. Physical education and sport in England: dualism, partnership and delivery provision. Kinesiology, 2006, 38 (1), 16-27
- Hedley A. A., Ogden C. L., Johnson C. L., Carroll M. D., Curtin L. R., Flegal K. M. Prevalence of overweight and obesity among US children, adolescents, and adults,1999–2002. JAMA. 2004; 291:2847–2850.URL: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15199035/
15. Wuest D. A., Bucher C. A. Historical foundations of physical education and sport. In: Wuest D.A., Bucher C.A., eds. Foundations of Physical Education and Sport. 13th ed. Boston, Mass: WCB/McGraw Hill; 1999: 146–193.