Kravtsov Yuriy Vasilevich
Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, Russia, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0462-9194
Mishutina Olga Valerievna
Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, Russia, email@example.com, https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6124-6184
Abstract. The article is focused on a variant of integrated learning technology elements application with a meta-subject component for the forming of students’ universal pedagogical competencies within the framework of the interfaculty technopark.
The Federal State Educational Standard of Higher Education (approved 22.02.2018, and amended 08.02.2021) provides definitions and range of universal pedagogical competencies. The use of integrated learning technology with meta-subject tasks direction allows students to aim their efforts towards forming of universal competencies. A system of tasks on the search for the characteristics in the nature of the Novosibirsk region of the main postulates of natural science concepts published in foreign scientific periodicals has been prepared for students of the IV-th course of non-linguistic majors. The forming of students’ universal competencies is carried out during a process of creating educational products, therefore, according to the results of the search activity, students submit reports according to generally accepted forms. A result of testing the meta-subject tasks turned out, that their content to be difficult for students, but they were conversant with the technology of creating educational products. At the same time, diagnostics of competence forming process remains debating point. On a base of assuming a connection between the quality of student educational products and the level of competence forming, the authors conclude that reproductive level of task completion prevailed in the group of students. This makes it necessary to continue working on the formation of universal competencies for future teachers.
Keywords: integrated learning, meta-subject component, independent work, additional literature, English-language scientific periodicals, physical geography of the Novosibirsk region, educational products.
For citation: Kravtsov Yu. V., Mishutina O. V. The use of integrated learning elements for the forming of universal pedagogical competencies in the conditions of the interfaculty technopark // Journal of Pedagogical Innovations. 2021;(1(65)):31–37. (in Russ.).
1. Bulankina N. E. Professional Development of an Educator of Liberal Education in the Context of the Concepts of the Author’s Theory of Cultural Self-Determination. Pedagogical IMAGE. 2018. № 3 (40). Pp. 9–15. DOI: 10.32343/2409-5052-2018-11-3-9-15.
2. Dmitrieva S. V. Development of Teachers’ Readiness to Actualization of Educational Text Metasubject Potential. Scientific Support of the personnel Development System. 2020. № 1 (42). Pp. 101–108.
3. Kravtsov Yu. V., Mishutina O. V. Integration of Academic Disciplines in the System of Bachelor Pedagogical Education. Siberian Teacher. 2019. № 2 (123). Pp. 28–34.
4. Kravtsov Yu. V., Mishutina O. V. CLIL Technology Opportunities in Organization of Integrative Teaching and Learning in High School. Siberian Teacher. 2020. № 2 (129).
5. Kravtsov Yu. V., Mishutina O. V. Foreign Language for International Professional Communication: Integrative Aspect of Teaching. Journal of Pedagogical Innovations. 2021. № 2 (62). Pp. 78–85. DOI: 10.15293/1812-9463.2102.08.
6. Makhmutova G. F., Fedorova R. Z. Competence and Competency in Modern Education. Actual Research. 2020. № 5 (8). Pp. 75–79.
7. Milrud R. P. Universal Training Activities as Important Task of Education. Научный диалог. 2016. № 1 (49). Pp. 272–284.
8. Obdalova O. A. The Role of Thematically Determined Vocabulary in Teaching Professionally-Oriented Discourse to Students of Natural Science Majors. Integrated Teaching of Foreign Languages and Professional Disciplines. Saint-Petersburg. 2018.
9. Paygusov A. I. Integrated Teaching of Subjects on Humanities and Artistic and Aesthetic Cycles Based on the Historical and Cultural Approaches. Education and Science Journal. 2009. № 5. Pp. 136–143.
10. Passov E. I. Education and Methodology: from Essence to Due. RUDN Journal.
A Series: Russian and Foreign Languages and Teaching Methods. 2017. Vol. 15. Issue. 4. Pp. 389–413. DOI: 10.22363/2313-2264-2017-15-4-389-413.
11. Pozdnyakova A. A., Chepkova T. P. Meta-Subject Approach to Creating Training Modules in Specialty Languages. Prepodavatel XXI vek. 2016. № 4. Pp. 297–315.
12. Potapova M. V., Kamenkova N. V. Toolkit for Diagnosing the Quality of Formation of Professional Competencies among Pedagogical College Students in the Context of Digital Transformation. Innovative Development of Vocational Education. 2020. № 4 (28). Pp. 66–72.
13. Rybakina N. A. Educational Competence: The Essence and Pedagogical Model of Formation in the Context of Lifelong Education. Education and Science Journal. 2018. Vol. 20. № 5. Pp. 32–55. DOI: 10.17853/1994-5639-2018-5-32-55.
14. Sokhranov-Preobrazhensky V. V. Readiness of Masters for Semantic Self-Regulatory Identification as a Factor in Building Their Individual Personal Trajectory of Professionally Significant Development. Science and Education: Actual Psychological Issues and Decisions. Proceedings, Saransk, 2020. Pp. 13–17.
15. Ferapontov G. A., Mishutina O. V. English as a Foreign Language Integrative Tasks for BA & MA Students. Novosibirsk: NSPU Publishing, 2019. 143 p.
16. Judith Glaesser. Competence in educational theory and practice: a critical discussion. Oxford Review of Education, 2018, 45:1, 70–85. Retrieved from: DOI: 10.1080/03054985.2018.1493987.
Inforation about the authors
Kravtsov Yu. V.– Doctor of Sci. (Biol.), Professor, Department of Geography, Regional Studies and Tourism, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, orcid: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0462-9194
Mishutina O. V. – Cand. Sci. (Pedag.), Associate Professor, Foreign Languages Dept., Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, e-mail: email@example.com, orcid: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6124-6184