Kokhan Natalya Vladimirovna
Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, Russia
Abstract. The article provides a rationale for the importance of managerial competencies of a modern class teacher. Along with pedagogical activity, the class teacher also carries out managerial activities, providing a solution to the problems of education. The scale and depth of the tasks that the class teacher solves imply productive cooperation with society: parents of students, teachers, social partners. The purpose of the article is to reveal the importance of managerial competencies in the activities of a class teacher, to show possible ways of their formation. The methodological basis of the article was the provisions of the theory of educational systems by L. I. Novikova (class teacher as a subject of the educational system), the theory of pedagogical systems N. I. Kuzmina (functional components of the pedagogical system), the theory of pedagogical management by V. P. Simonov, ideas of the thought-activity approach by P. G. Shchedrovitsky. The levels of functions that the class teacher implements, examples of managerial competencies, ways of their formation in the educational practice of the Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University are given.
Keywords: classroom teacher, pedagogical activity, management, managerial competencies, educational system, pedagogical system.
For citation: Kokhan N. V. Management Competencies in the Activities of the Classroom Teacher. Journal of Pedagogical Innovations, 2022, no. 3 (67), pp. 5–15. (In Russ.) DOI: https://doi.org/10.15293/1812-9463.2203.01
Funding. The study was carried out within the framework of the project “Development of scientific and methodological support for the training of class teachers and curators of student groups in the context of the implementation of the education programˮ, which is implemented with the financial support of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, within the framework of state task № 073-03-2022-037 dated 13.01.2022.
1. Balobanova T. N. Improving the efficiency of the upbringing process through the development of professional competencies of class teachers. Education: development resources. Bulletin of LOIRO, 2019, no. 4, pp. 23–26. (In Russian)
2. Ichetovkina N. M. Historical and pedagogical aspect of the development of the system of educational activities: from class teacher to class teacher. Scientific notes of the Crimean Federal University named after V. I. Vernadsky. Sociology. Pedagogy. Psychology, 2020, vol. 6 (72), issue 1, pp. 25–36. (In Russian)
3. Karakovsky V. A. Education for everyone. Moscow: Research Institute of School Technologies Publ., 2008, 240 p. (In Russian)
4. Kardashevsky A. D. The activity of an intern as a class teacher in the context of the implementation of the Federal State Educational Standard. Bulletin of the North-Eastern Federal University named after M. K. Ammosov. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology. Philosophy, 2020, no. 1 (17), pp. 5–11. (In Russian)
5. Kuvshinkova I. A. Class teacher in the educational component of the Federal State Educational Standard. Modern education: science and practice, 2020, no. 1 (14), pp. 79–80. (In Russian)
6. Kulikova L. V. Features of the work of a class teacher in a modern school [Electronic resource]. International Student Scientific Bulletin, 2015, no. 5-3. (In Russian) URL: https://eduherald.ru/ru/article/view?id=13745 (date of access: 15.04.2022).
7. Nikolina V. V., Loschilova A. A., Aksenov S. I., Arifulina R. U., Katushenko O. A. Criteria base for internal and external assessment of the effectiveness of the class teacher. Prospects of science and education, 2021, no. 5 (53), pp. 569–590. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32744/pse.2021.5.39 (In Russian)
8. Ostapenko A. A. The theory of the pedagogical system by N. V. Kuzmina: genesis and consequences. Human. Community. Control, 2013, no. 4, pp. 37–52. (In Russian)
9. Pazukhina S. V., Dekina E. V. Professional communication of the class teacher: a model of personality development and its testing [Electronic resource]. Public Education, 2020, no. 3 (1480). (In Russian) URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/professionalnoe-obschenie-klassnogo-rukovoditelya-model-razvitiya-lichnosti-i-eyo-aprobatsiya (date of access: 15.04.2022).
10. Rudadova K. A. Education of a comprehensively developed personality is the basis of the professional activity of a class teacher. Education in a modern educational environment: materials of the interregional scientific and practical conference (St. Petersburg, March 26, 2019). St. Petersburg: Publishing House of Leningrad Regional Institute for the Development of Education, 2019, pp. 50–55. (In Russian)
11. Class leader. Results-oriented manager [Electronic resource]. Teacherʼs newspaper – Moscow, 2019, no. 48. (In Russian) URL: https://ug.ru/rukovoditel-klassa/ (date of access: 15.04.2022).
12. Selivanova N. L., Stepanov P. V., Shakurova M. V. Scientific school of L. I. Novikova: main ideas and development prospects [Electronic resource]. Domestic and foreign pedagogy, 2014, no. 1 (16). (In Russian) URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/nauchnaya-shkola-l-i-novikovoy-osnovnye-idei-i-perspektivy-razvitiya (date of access: 15.04.2022).
13. Selivanova N. L. Realities and possibilities of the class teacherʼs activity [Electronic resource]. Bulletin of the Kostroma State University. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology. Sociokinetics, 2009, no. 3. (In Russian) URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/realii-i-vozmozhnosti-deyatelnosti-klassnogo-rukovoditelya (date of access: 15.04.2022).
14. Simonov V. P. Pedagogical management. Moscow: Rospedagenstvo Publ., 1997. (In Russian)
15. Higney D. Fundamentals of project management. Classical guide. Moscow: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber Publ., 2018, 239 p. (In Russian)
16. Shchedrovitsky P. G. Communicative and reflective competence within the thought-activity approach: outlines of a new understanding. Pedagogy of development: key competencies and their formation. Krasnoyarsk, 2003, pp. 56–61. (In Russian)
Information about the Author
Natalya V. Kokhan – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Education Management, Head of the Federal Center for Scientific and Methodological Support of Pedagogical Workers, https: //orcid.org/0000-0003-3735-4382, email@example.com