Anna Nikolaevna Velichko
Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, Russia
Abstract. The problem of research and justification of its relevance. The article is devoted to the problems of using distance learning technologies and e-learning in improving the qualifications of teachers. Information technologies are developing intensively, the process of their introduction into education is increasing. It is necessary to comprehend the results of their use for teacher training, the content of which is not the development of information competence.
The purpose of the study is to determine the conditions that ensure the active productive activity of students of teacher training courses when using distance learning technologies and e-learning for the formation of professional competencies and labor actions related to the systematic analysis of the effectiveness of training sessions and approaches to teaching and the formation of universal educational actions of students. To identify the conditions, the experience of implementing additional educational programs by the Department of Natural Science Education of the Novosibirsk Institute of Advanced Training and Retraining of Educational Workers is analyzed.
Research methodology. The following methods were used in the study: the study and analysis of pedagogical literature, questionnaires, synthesis and generalization of practical results.
Results. The analyzed data show that teachers are ready to work productively with the use of distance learning technologies, electronic education, provided that there is the possibility of prompt feedback, the possibility of personal contact with the teacher and the use of webinars, with the provision of a dialogue response. The answer to his question is important to the teacher. Therefore, it is necessary to provide an interactive mode of interaction, which is the main condition for productive work in the implementation of an additional professional qualification improvement program. Another important condition is to ensure the team improvement of the qualification of teachers of one educational organization.
Keywords: distance learning technologies, e-learning, additional professional education, teacher training, adult education, productive tasks, functional literacy.
For citation: Velichko A. N. Conditions for Ensuring an Active Cognitive Activities when Using Remote Educational Technologies for Improving Teacher Qualifications. Journal of Pedagogical Innovations, 2022, no. 3 (67), pp. 44–53. (In Russ.) DOI: https://doi.org/10.15293/1812-9463.2203.05
1. Aizman R. I., Kovalev V. A. Comparison of the effectiveness of face-to-face and distance forms of professional development of teachers in civil defense and protection from emergencies. Siberian Pedagogical Journal, 2014, no. 5, pp. 155–159. (In Russian)
2. Akulova O. V., Pisareva S. A., Piskunova E. V. Constructing situational tasks for assessing the competence of students: an educational and methodological guide for school teachers. St. Petersburg: KARO Publ., 2008, 90 p. (In Russian)
3. Askarov A. D. The importance of monitoring the teacherʼs pedagogical activity in determining the need to improve his professional level. Problems of modern education, 2016, no. 4, pp. 149–157. (In Russian)
4. Batyreva S. G. Model of the organization of distance learning of specialists based on the competence approach. Standards and monitoring in education, 2014, vol. 2, issue 2,
pp. 10–14. (In Russian)
5. Volkov S. B., Volkova S. A., Grigorieva T. A. Distributed systems of professional development of teachers on the job. Pedagogical Journal, 2017, vol. 7, no. 1A, pp. 184–197. (In Russian)
6. Ilyushin L. S. Methods of developing cognitive independence of students [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.lfond.spb.ru/programs/likhachev/100/lessons/book/ilushin1.pdf (date of access: 30.03.2022). (In Russian)
7. Competence-oriented tasks. Construction and application in the educational process: an educational and methodological manual / edited by N. F. Efremova. Moscow: Nacionalʼnoe obrazovanie Publ., 2013, 208 p. (In Russian)
8. Krasnova L. A., Shurygin V. Yu. Features of the organization of advanced training courses in the context of continuing education of teachers. Questions of pedagogy, 2019, no. 6-1, pp. 51–53. (In Russian)
9. Monakhova G. A., Monakhov N. V., Monakhov D. N. BYOD model in supplementary vocational education. Innovations in Education, 2017, no. 3, pp. 115–123. (In Russian)
10. Murzagalieva A. E., Utegenova B. M. Collection of tasks and exercises. Educational goals according to Bloomʼs taxonomy. Astana: “Nazarbaev Intellektualʼnye shkolyˮ Centr pedagogicheskogo masterstva Publ., 2015, 54 p. (In Russian)
11. Ovchinnikova E. V., Petrov P. G., Yakovleva Zh. V. Distance learning of teachers during the pandemic: problems and prospects. Bulletin of the Saratov Regional Institute of Education Development, 2022, № 1 (28), pp. 56–65. (In Russian)
12. Sergeev Yu. N. Distance learning as a means of developing the teacher’s information competence. Bulletin of the University, 2011, no. 4, pp. 90–91. (In Russian)
13. Tikhonov P. S. Distance educational technologies as a tool for advanced training of physics teachers in the field of forming students’ ability to solve experimental olympiad problems. Science and School, 2020, no. 6, pp. 130–137. (In Russian)
14. Usova S. N. Problems and opportunities of electronic professional development of teachers in the conditions of digitalization of education. Scientific support of the professional development system, 2020, № 1 (42), pp. 43–57. (In Russian)
15. Sharifzyanova K. Sh. Model of the pedagogical system of distance education in the process of teacher training. Pedagogy and modernity, 2013, no. 2, pp. 85–89. (In Russian)
Information about the Author
Anna N. Velichko – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of General and Theoretical Physics, Institute of Physical and Mathematical, Information and Technological Education, https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3556-7352, firstname.lastname@example.org