Ryapisova Alevtina Gennadievna
Novosibirsk state pedagogical University», Novosibirsk, Russia, email@example.com, https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3730-8706
Alexandrova Marina Vladimirovna
Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, Russia, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1331-7229
Abstract. The article presents the main results of the research work devoted to the description of the activity of a teacher-psychologist of an inclusive preschool educational organization. The combination of scientific and theoretical substantiation and empirical research allowed us to reveal the resources of various types of art for the formation of communication skills in preschoolers in an inclusive practice. The psychological and pedagogical possibilities of using a poly-artistic approach, art therapy resources and other methods and techniques are characterized. The results of a diagnostic study of the levels of formation of communication skills in older preschool children in a group of combined orientation, in which half of preschoolers have severe speech disorders, are presented.
A project of activity of a teacher-psychologist for the development of children’s communication skills by means of art in an inclusive education is proposed, including a description of the thematic content, forms and methods of work. In the course of the study, it is proved that a teacher-psychologist will be able to successfully carry out work on the development of communication skills in older preschoolers (including those with speech disorders) if conditions for genuine inclusion are created in a preschool educational organization, team cooperation of specialists is implemented and the developing potential of various types of art is correctly used.
Keywords: inclusive education, children with disabilities, severe speech disorders, communication skills, poly-artistic approach, art therapy methods, team cooperation, teacher-psychologist.
For citation: Ryapisova A. G., Alexandrova M. V. Opportunities for the development of communication skills in preschoolers by means of art in an inclusive education // Journal of Pedagogical Innovations. 2022;(1 (65)):74–82. (in Russ.).
1. Avdonina E. Art therapy as a means of speech correction for preschool children. Scientific progress. 2021. Volume 2. Issue 2. Pp. 378–382.
2. Anpilogova G. A., Dorozhkina O. A. Formation of communication skills of preschoolers by means of art. Modern trends in the development of science and technology. 2017. № 2-10. Pp. 14–20.
3. Art pedagogy and art therapy in special and inclusive education: textbook for academic bachelor’s degree / E. A. Medvedeva [et al.] ; edited by E. A. Medvedeva. M., 2019. 274 p.
4. Bezlatnaya N. I. Synthesis of arts in aesthetic education of preschool children. Innovative activity in kindergarten. Traditions and innovations in preschool education. 2017. №1. Pp. 85–87.
5. Interaction and integration of arts in the poly-artistic development of schoolchildren.Ed. by B.P. Yusov. Lugansk. 1999. 180 p.
6. Galyant I. G. Art therapy as a new philosophy of inclusive preschool education. Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State Pedagogical University. 2018. №5. Pp. 50–60.
7. Geniberg I. A. Poly-artistic approach as a basis for working with preschool children in the context of the implementation of the federal state educational standard (from the experience of the educator). Pedagogy of Modernity, 2017. Issue 2. URL: https://s.siteapi.org/e8b7766e0f729d6/docs/b4a78244b6c88f18cca5c4447d5454992c9b5d25.pdf.
8. Dombrovskaya T. V. Development of communicative competence of preschool children through art therapy. Actual directions of socio-psychological research of personality in ontogenesis. Moscow. 2019. Pp. 42–47.
9. Doroshenko S. N. Using the possibilities of fine art in inclusive education. Modern forms, methods and technologies in pedagogy and psychology. Ufa. 2017. Pp. 30–36.
10. Kogut A. A. Musical and rhythmic activity as a means of developing the communicative competence of senior preschoolers. International Research Journal. 2020. № 7 (97). Part 3. Pp. 28–31. doi: 10.23670/IRJ.2020.97.7.072
11. Ryapisova A. G. Development and upbringing of children with special educational needs by means of art. Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University Bulletin. 2015. № 3. Pp.45–51.
12. Savenkova L. G. Poly-artistic education as a condition for introducing a child into culture. Bulletin of the Moscow State University of Culture and Arts. 2019. № 1 (87).
13. Samoldina K. A., Markova E. P. A poly-artistic approach to the upbringing of preschool children. Novosibirsk. 2019. 132 p.
14. Hvorostova V. V., Shirokikh O. B. Development of communication skills in preschool children in inclusive education. Modernization of education: problems of general, secondary vocational and higher education. Ryazan. 2019. Pp. 221–224.
15. Yusov B. P. Types of arts and their interaction (teacher’s manual). Moscow. 2001. 28 p.
Information about the Authors
Ryapisova A. G. – candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Psychology and Pedagogy of the Institute of Natural and Socio-Economic Sciences of the Novosibirsk state pedagogical University, Head of the Scientific and Educational Center “Inclusive Education”, Novosibirsk, e-mail: email@example.com, orcid: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3730-8706
Alexandrova M. V. – master’s degree student, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, orcid: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3730-8706